🍃The Bazaar🍃

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Last night wasn't the best... but I'm sure today will be better! Just a nice, relaxing day-

"(Y/N)! GET OUT OF BED, YOU LAZY GOAT!"

"Wha-" I flinched out of bed thanks to the sudden shouting. I turned to see who woke me up so abruptly, and of course... It was my Rito. "Oh. Hi Revali..."

"Come one, you dummy!" Revali pulled me by the arm. "There's an emergency at the Bazaar in Gerudo Desert, and the princess sent us to help!"

"OH." I quickly stood up.

"Now hurry your lazy goat butt up and put this on!" He said throwing me an outfit that seemed to be right out of the Gerudo desert.

-Revali's POV-

"Okay! I'm ready!" (Y/N) barged out of their room dressed in the Gerudian outfit I gave them.

"Took you long enough..." I grunted. "At least I had time to get into... this." I don't like Gerudian clothes to begin with, and wearing them is even worse...

But I think (Y/N) didn't think the same. I was about to pull them outside and hurry back to the Bazaar, but when I turned to them, they were blushing intensely.

"Oh come on... (Y/N), this isn't the time to get flustered over how great my championesque physique is!" I rolled my eyes.

"R-right, sorry... it's just... you look really nice." (Y/N) sighed, scratching the back of their head.

I look... nice? Huh. "Wait... really? You like it?"

"Of course I do! You look nice in everything, and... yknow... your muscles... and stuff..." They barely managed to said that last part.

"I... we'll talk about this after we do our job." Ii sighed. "Now hurry up!"

After an admittedly long walk that could've been shorter if (Y/N) actually hurried up, we arrived at the Bazaar.

"Finally..."

"Sorry for taking so long! I... uh... might have slept in a bit." (Y/N) said sheepishly as we joined the other guards.

"Anyhow... what's the issue?" I need to take care of this quick... I'm not in the mood for any of this.

"There are Molduga everywhere! We're surrounded..." The head guard explained.

"Molduga...? I don't see anything." There was clearly nothing surrounding the bazaar! Is this a joke?

"Believe me, there are at least 5 of them..." The guard threw a small pebble towards the sand. And sure enough, five Moldugas jumped out of the sand extremely high up. The ground shook slightly when they landed.

"Oh."

"That doesn't look good..." (Y/N) said, taken aback by this.

"No... No it does not."

"That's actually the reason we asked for your help, Champions." The guard continued. "We needed someone who can move around without alerting the Moldugas, and someone who could help distract them."

"Well... you made the right choice on asking me for help." I smiled pridefully. "And I suppose (Y/N) is... distracting enough to help with that part."

"Hey!"

"Don't deny it."

"I-" Before (Y/N) could respond, the ground shook again. More fiercely than before, I assume... since (Y/N) tripped and almost knocked me off my feet. "WATCH IT!"

"That's our queue!" The guard said, readying her weapon. The other guards seemed to be ready too. "Give us the signal to attack, champions!"

"Let me show you how a true champion does it, (Y/N)." I cracked my knuckles before flying up to the sky.

All four of the Molduga jumped out of the sand, which made them easy targets for me to shoot with some bomb arrows. "Easy."

But suddenly, another Molduga jumped out and... was stopped right in the air by (Y/N).

"You missed one, birdbrain!"

"Ugh... just attack!" I grunted, flying out of the way and landing back on the ground as the Gerudo guards attacked.

"Well... they'll take care of that now." I sighed.

"A thank you would be nice..." (Y/N) nudged me. "I just saved you from becoming a meal to that Molduga!"

"I... I could've taken care of it on my own."

"I'll take that as 'thanks'." (Y/N) smiled, their tail wagging and hitting me on the back.

I won't even complain about it this time. It's cute. And goddammit I'll take any chance I have of just being happy with my lover...

Maybe I can get a little closer right now... the guards aren't looking, and there's no one else around, so...

"Ugh, I'm melting out here..." I walked over towards a small tent nearby to get some shade. "You know... no one can see us over here, (Y/N). Wanna... uhm..."

"Yes." (Y/N) leaped towards me, falling on top of me.

"Of course you wouldn't say no to that." I chuckled slightly.

"Of course! Finally we can get some alone time!" (Y/N) snuggled closer to me.

"I'm still slightly mad that Teba and Kass stole our spot last night..."

"Yeah... but whatever." (Y/N) yawned. "I think sleeping late for a week is finally catching up to me..."

"Sleep doesn't sound so bad right now." I shrugged. "I'm a bit tired, too..."

"It's settled, then!" (Y/N) hugged me tightly. I think they catched on that I love cuddling with them...

"Shhh! You're gonna wake them up!" An unknown voice shook me awake.

"Sorry, Master Khoga!" A second voice said.

Master Khoga...? Wait... I've heard that name before. The leader of the Yiga Clan Kass told me about. I couldn't feel my bow on my back

I pretended to be asleep until I was finally dropped to the ground... somewhere. The familiar sound of (Y/N)'s snores at least let me know that they were unharmed.

"I can't believe it was so easy!" The first voice said. "I WAS ASLEEP! HOW COULDN'T IT BE EASY?!"

"Let's go celebrate with some bananas!" The second voice chimed. And with that, they left the room...

"(Y/N)!" I quickly got up and tried to shake them awake. "GET UP, YOU LAZY GOAT!"

"Huh- What?" (Y/N) shook awake. "Where are we...?"

"I think it's a cave...? The Yiga Clan took us hostage."

"The what clan?"

"Just a dumb group of people who want to destroy Hyrule..."

"They want to what?" (Y/N) held in their laughter.

"I know. It's so stupid... but that might be good for us. We can find an easy way out of here if those idiots are eating bananas like stupid monkeys-"

"Can't believe we found a way to reanimate the calamity, boss!" One of the Yiga's voices echoed through the cave.

(Y/N) gasped slightly when we heard that. How did this bunch of dumbasses manage to find a way to bring back the calamity?!

"Yes! And much more powerful, too!" Khoga spoke pridefully. I've known him for less than a minute and I already hate him more than anyone else in the whole kingdom.

"We.. we need to get out of here. Now." I can't believe it. The Calamity might be a threat again...

A/N: I GOT STUCK SO MUCH WRITING THIS IM SORRY IF ITS BAD i just dont wanna sound repetitive lol