🍃Jealous🍃

-Revali's POV-

"Well... that should be enough training."

I looked over at Teba. "You did well, but not enough to beat me in a fight."

"I'm sure no one could beat you, Master Revali." Teba wiped off some of the sweat on his feathers as we finally finished our training session.

(Y/N) had insisted for us to train here in Zon'Hirith, specifically atop of Vah-Windre. Why? No idea.

"Are you two finally done?" (Y/N) chuckled, leaning on me slightly. "It's been hours, and Kass and I already ran out of things to talk about!"

"Has it really been that long?" Teba looked slightly worried.

"The moon is already out!" Kass chuckled slightly, joining the conversation.

"Well, I'm already used to someone training all day." (Y/N) rolled their eyes.

"So am I." Kass giggled, poking Teba playfully, making the other Rito blush incredibly hard.

"Hehe... you look cute." Kass stared at Teba flirtatiously.

"Aaaand that's our queue to leave." (Y/N) looked away, pulling me by the wing so we could leave. "Agreed..." I added, turning away as (Y/N) pulled me along.

But before we could get down from Vah-Windre, a group of red figures sprinted right before our eyes into the ruins.

"COME ON, COME ON! HURRY AND THROW THE SMOKE BOMB!"

"Yes sir!"

Suddenly, the entirety of the ancient zonai ruins were covered in a thick fog.

"What was that?!" (Y/N) looked alarmed at the ruins, their ears perked up in alert.

"No idea, but it looks like we have work." I sighed as (Y/N) and I got off Vah-Windre. "You two lovebirds go find shelter." I said at Kass and Teba before rushing into the ruins alongside (Y/N).

"Its like Korok Forest here!" (Y/N) said as we stumbled through the barely visible ruins, their ears drooping with sadness.

My Zonai sounded very worried. I should help them calm down... I hate seeing their ears drooping like that.

"Don't worry, (Y/N)." I held their hand tightly. "We'll fix this. Just... don't give me that sad look, okay?"

"Hm... you're great at comforting."

"I'm great at everything."

"Heh!" (Y/N)'s ears finally perked up happily.

"Much better. Now, let's keep going-"

Before we could even take another step, the sound of a guardian aiming towards us filled the air. And sure enough, the aiming laser appeared right where we stood.

"What...? A Guardian?! What is a guardian doing in the ruins?!" (Y/N) panicked again, their happy smile fading into a worried pout.

"No idea, but we have to deal with it. Just leave it to-"

Suddenly, Link popped out of nowhere and leaped right onto the guardian, stabbing it in the eye. "WHA- WHERE DID YOU COME FROM, IDIOT HYLIAN?!" I complained before the guardian fell defeated.

"Is everyone alright?" The princess walked up to us as Link went back to standing next to her. "We were told about the situation and hurried as fast as we could to help!"

"Princess, you shouldn't be here. It's dangerous!" (Y/N) seemed even more worried now.

"But Link is with me-"