🍃The Secret Stone🍃

-Revali's POV-

It took a while, but we finally got our weapons back and made it out of the hideout... kind of. We managed to get to an outside area with a massive chasm in the middle of it, with the moon shining above us. How late is it...?

"Well... I think I might be able to fly us out of here, (Y/N). We need to hurry and tell Zelda about the Yiga's plan and-"

When I turned to see (Y/N), they were staring down at the chasm, almost in a hypnotized manner.

"Uhm... (Y/N)?" No response.

"(Y/N)!" I reached over to grab them by the shoulder. That seemed to snap them out of the trance.

"Huh?"

"What's up with you, dummy?"

"I... I don't know. Something's down there." (Y/N) walked slightly too close to the chasm, almost triping over. "WOAH- HEY! BE CAREFUL, DUMBASS!"

"Sorry! Sorry..." I pulled them back to solid ground. "Why are you acting so weird?"

"I don't know...? Whatever's down there is... calling me..."

"Oh my goddess, my lover has gone crazy..."

"I'm not crazy! I swear there's something down there. Something important..." (Y/N) insisted.

"It's probably nothing." I brushed it off. "Now come on, climb on my back so we can get- ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

(Y/N) almost fell into the chasm AGAIN. If it wasn't for me, they'd be a dead Zonai...

"Look..." I sighed. I can't believe I'm saying this, but if you really think it's so important, I can take you down there to take a look." I was slightly hesitant to say that. I mean... what was down there that was making (Y/N) act so strangely.

"Really?"

"But it has to be quick. We need to hurry."

"Yes, yes of course! Let's just go quick!" (Y/N) yanked me and the arm and... threw me into the chasm along with themselves.

"AH! WHEN I MEANT FAST, I DIDNT MEAN THROW ME INTO THE MASSIVE HOLE IN THE GROUND!"

"I'll repay you when we get back home!"

As we got closer to the ground, (Y/N) held onto me as I flapped my wings to slow down our fall. Thankfully, it worked. Bad news is... it's extremely dark here.

"You better tell me you have a lightsource. Its gonna be a pain in the feathery ass to go back up."

"Don't worry, the Sheikah Tech Lab crew gave me this nifty thing a while ago!" (Y/N) pulled a small flashlight device that illuminated the area around us.

"Now... what is it you made us come down here-"

Before I knew it, (Y/N) was already stumbling their way towards a massive temple-like building, adorned with thousands of ancient Zonai art and statues. "Of course..."

"What is this place...?" (Y/N) asked as we walked into the temple.

"You tell me."

A small semi-circle shape stood in the massive door that blocked the rest of the temple. "Seems like a dead end to me-"

But as (Y/N) approached it, a small, bright green symbol of a hand appeared around the semicircle. "... nevermind."

"You think I should... touch it or something?

"Maybe it will open the door... I say you try it." I suggested. To be honest, my curiosity spoke for me at this point.

"Well, you're the smart one..."