🍃A Bow and an Accordion🍃

-Revali's POV-

"Hmm..." I slowly opened my eyes as the sun shined on my face. I rubbed my eyes as I adapted to the light in the room, slowly getting more aware of my surroundings.

I tried to sit up in bed, but of course, (Y/N)'s arms held me tightly near them. "Am I seriously trapped again...?"

"(Y/N)..." I whisper-shouted, hoping they would wake up. "(Y/N) wake up, you dumb goat!"

"Hmmm... Five more minutes..." They complained. I managed to get them awake, but it seems like someone doesn't want to get out of bed. How lovely...

"Let go of me, you dummy!" I tried to push away. But, just like last time, I couldn't... how are they so strong?

"Heheh... fine." (Y/N) unwrapped their arms from me, finally letting go. We both sat up. "Morning, birdie."

"Still can't believe I allowed you to call me that..."

"Aww, come on! You love it when I call you birdie. You're just jealous cause you can't come up with a good nickname to tease me with, aren't you?"

"How did you-"

"I'm your lover, Revali. I know you like the back of my hand." (Y/N) chuckled, the sub lighting up their face. I still can't get mad at that adorable face...

"I suppose that you're right." I sighed, getting out of bed. "Come on now, we have a long day-"

Suddenly, a small explosion went out right outside the huts. "Ugh... the Sheikah Tech team is still working on that dumb robot here?"

"Yeah... it's kinda my fault." (Y/N) sheepishly admitted as we got dressed. "I might've given them permission to work here..."

"That's... so dumb, (Y/N)."

"I know! I'm sorry... It just seemed like the best thing to do at the time!" Their ears drooped downwards with shame and sadness.

"Oh, come on... don't give me that sad look." I sighed, walking over to them. "It was just a mistake. Not that I can relate, but... mistakes happen."

"You're really bad at this, love..." (Y/N) chuckled. "But it's working!" They said, their usual adorable smile coming back to their face.

"There we go. Pretty as ever." I teased, nudging them slightly.

"H-Heh." (Y/N)'s face flushed red. I'm getting good at making them blush... Finally!

"Now, how about we go out there and take some time off, eh? After all, now without the Calamity looming over us, we should have lots of time for ourselves!"

"Actually..." (Y/N) sighed. "King Rauru promised to help me and Magnus today with our powers..."

"Oh... of course. I suppose I'll have to find something else to do."

"Oh, no! It's just for an hour or two. I won't train the whole day! I'm not you." (Y/N) giggled.

"Is that supposed to be insulting or...?"

"I... I'll leave it up to your interpretation, love." (Y/N) chuckled sheepishly, giving me a quick smooch and walking over to the door. "See you soon, birdie!" And so, they headed out.

"Bye..." They need to stop leaving me all flustered when they leave...

I walked outside the hut and outside the village, completely ignoring the tech team. "Hm... what shall I do..."

I could practice my violin skills? Sounds like a good way to kill time. But I left my violin all the way back at the flight range... Well, seems like I have something to do.