🍃Good Ending: Future and Past🍃

-(Y/N)'s POV-

I thought it was the end. I braced myself for impact, but... nothing. Instead, a bright light flashes right above the entirety of the kingdom, and somehow someone came out of that light...

It managed to deal some blows to the beast, which left it stunned for a few seconds. Whoever this was, they saved my life. They turned to me and ran.

"Hey, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"C'mon, get up!" A second voice appeared from nowhere. It appeared to be another Zonai, shorter than the first one.

I didn't recognize either of those voices, and my vision was blurry, so I couldn't even see who these people were.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." I tried to get up, with a bit of help from whoever this was.

"That monster gave you quite a beating, didn't it?" The first voice said.

"No kidding." I sighed as my sight cleared. "Who are you, anyways?"

"Oh! Perhaps I should introduce myself... My name's Rauru."

"And I'm Magnus!" The second voice chimed in.

The Zonais stood in front of me, with a kind smile on both their faces. I swear I've heard the name "Rauru" before somewhere, but I can't quite remember... I must've hit my head hard.

"Well... I'm (Y/N), that's Ganon, and it's gonna destroy the whole kingdom if I don't stop it." I quickly explained. "I don't know where you came from, but I really need some help."

"Of course! Why do you think I'm here?" Magnus said, getting in a battle stance. "I'll distract it, try to get up close with it."

"I'll help with the fight." Rauru joined in, his hand glowing

These guys knew what they were doing. I quickly grabbed my daggerang and sprinted towards the beast.

The battle was long and arduous, but it seemed like victory was ours! Though... When I went to position Windre to aim at the great cloud surrounding the castle, the beast managed to also give me a good beating before I got to fire the laser towards Hyrule Castle as originally planned. So, we won, but I ended up unconscious.

After a little while, I woke up back in town. I was inside a hut, in bed, and I could hear various voices outside. Some familiar, some I've never heard before. I could hear the champions and the princess' outside, except for one person...

"Urgh... what happened..." And there he was. Revali seemed to be in the same situation I was in. His feathers were messy, he had a new, small scar right under his eye, and he seemed a bit hurt.

"Hey... you alright?" I couldn't help but smile when he turned to me in surprise.

"(Y/N)?!" He chimed in surprise. "What happened?"

"Well, I dunno what happened to you, but... I think we're back in Zon'hirith, in one of the hospital huts."

"Hm, I suppose it makes sense." He grunted as he stood up. "Well, we should-" I decided not to let him finish and just pull him in for a hug.

"You kept your promise."

"(Y/N)... Of course I did. What, did you think I'd lose to that thing?" He chuckled smugly as he wrapped his arms around me. "You really underestimate my skills."

We stood there in silence for a few seconds. Revali fiddled with my hair, which was a bit surprising. I'm glad he's comfortable though.

But as I was getting comfortable, we heard footsteps approaching the hut. I already knew that he'd push me away, so I just let go.