🍃Snowflakes🍃

-Revali's POV-

"Alright! Is everyone here?" The princess asked.

It's been a few days since we got captured by the Yigas that night. We haven't had any encounters with them since... But I'm still slightly nervous of it all. The thought of the calamity coming back stronger horrified me...

"Hey, are you alright?" (Y/N) shook me out of my thoughts.

"What? Oh, yes. I was just... lost in thought." I shrugged it off. I could feel Urbosa's and Daruk's eyes on me and (Y/N). It's impossible to get them off my back...

"Okay, now that we're all here," the princess started, "I just wanted to let you all know what our plan is!"

"We don't have much information about the Yiga Clan outside from what our folks from the future have told us... so, I have decided to send you champions to help with any phenomena around the kingdom! In the hopes to find more information of what the Yiga Clan have that can bring back the Calamity."

That's... a terrible plan.

"To summarize, just try to help anyone in need. And please, try to enjoy Snow Day!"

I totally forgot that was today. Such a stupid celebration... it's just snow! What's so special about snow covering the whole kingdom?!

The princess stepped down and joined the group of scientists that were rambling about something. I still don't know what's the deal with them...

"Well, I guess we should make the best of today, right?" Urbosa chimed in. Before I could walk away, the other champions grouped together, and I couldn't get out now without catching their attention.

"Yeah! I mean, back in Zon'hirith, we do have the Snow Building competition." (Y/N) smiled.

"Really? I surely thought that you would utilize the frozen lake around the ruins for ice skating like we do with the water in the domain." Mipha added. Oh don't tell me everyone's going to talk about their traditions on Snow Day...

"Us Gorons LOVE to roll down Death Mountain with all that snow covering the lava!" Daruk added, towering over all of us. At this point I wasn't even listening.

"So do we." Urbosa added. "Riding a sleigh down the natural mounts of snow is great for aim training."

A few seconds of silent went by as all the champions stared at me. "...what?"

"You're not gonna tell us what you do on Snow Day?" (Y/N) looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Why should I? It's a stupid celebration of love... people give each other gifts and flowers..." I grunted.

I don't think it was a good idea to mention that Snow Day for the Rito was a romantic celebration... Urbosa and Daruk looked at each other with a mischievous look.

"Revali, may we speak with you for a second?" Urbosa pulled me away before I could get a word in.

"This is your chance to win them over, little guy!" Daruk added.

"What are you talking about?" I still don't know how they managed to find out I liked (Y/N).

"Oh, don't play dumb." Urbosa chuckled. "You Ritos have many romantic traditions for snow day, right? It's the perfect time to finally get little (Y/N) to fall for you."

"Don't say such nonsense!" I tried walking away, but Daruk pulled me right back to them. "Wha- Hey!"

"Come on, Revali." Daruk patted me in the back. Well, hit me in the back... extremely hard. So hard in fact, I fell onto (Y/N).