🍃Not Outloud🍃

It's been a few days since that night at the castle. (Y/N) had realized a lot of stuff thanks to that talk they had with Mipha. For one, they truly realized how head-over-heels they were about Revali. And two, that they needed to take the first step.

The Sheikah Tech Lab crew had asked the princess and Link help with figuring out how the Sheikah Slate might work, so that means the champions were left with really nothing to do.

The group all decided to just hang out for a little while, just to relax, stuff like that. Well... of course, one of them didn't feel like it. The whole group tried to convince Revali to join them, but to no avail. So, they decided to leave him be.

They were all sitting under a tree in the fields, Revali sat far away from them, refining his bow.

"That bird boy really doesn't like the rest of the champions, huh..."

"Why does he always have to be a party pooper?" Daruk sighed.

"I'm not sure why he acts this way. We haven't really even met him, yet he despises us." Urbosa pondered.

"(Y/N), you're the one who has spent the most time with him by far. Do you know anything?" Mipha asked shyly.

"Well... that's just how he is. A lone wolf... or lone bird, if you will." The Zonai chuckled. "He just likes to be alone, is all."

Behind their laid-back facade, (Y/N)'s mind was drifting off to other things... How would they ask Revali out without messing it up? Is this the time?

"Maybe this is my chance...? We'd be all alone and..."

"You know what? I'll go talk to him." (Y/N) stood up from the floor.

"You sure? He seems... angry." Daruk pointed at Revali, who was now rambling to himself as he angrily practiced his aim with the trees.

"Eh, he's been like this ever since our training session. Don't worry, I know how to handle him." They chimed and left quickly.

"Those two are definitely gonna kiss." Urbosa chuckled as (Y/N) walked out of hearing range.

"Heeeey!" (Y/N) shouted to Revali.

"What." He started, lowering his bow and keeping his gaze away from the Zonai angrily.

"Don't you wanna come over with us?"

"No. You already know that I don't like them." He grunted and started aiming yet again.

"I'm not here because I'm 'entitled' to this role. I worked hard. I trained for years. Yet they get this position by default..." He shot multiple arrows towards the trees, not missing once.

"And that includes you, (Y/N)." He stated with a stern look in those green eyes of his.

(Y/N) was part of the royal family, so...

"I... I suppose you're right." I sighed. "But did that prevent you from becoming my friend, hm?"

The Rito was about to reply, but he couldn't think of anything to say.

"I suppose not..."

"Then what's different about them?"

"Look (Y/N), I'm not like them and they're not like me. We won't get along." He put his bow away.

"Alright then... I won't annoy you anymore with that." (Y/N) sighed and sat down next to Revali, who kept taking aim and shooting at the tree trunks.

But suddenly, an idea sparked in the Zonai's head. "Well, if he doesn't want to be with them, maybe he'd like to be with me...?"