sins and revelations

this mess we're in - pj harvey & thom yorke

☆☾

Without thinking, Olivia crossed the distance between her and Remus and grabbed his cheeks to press her lips against his, delicately, then wildly.

Remus can't help but smile as he kisses Olivia; he fantasized about this moment so many times, about kissing her again, about touching her again. Behind, Blue Monday by New Order started playing.

Remus runs one of his hands through her hair and the other rests on her back. The kiss suddenly changes direction, as it becomes more and more passionate. Breathing becomes heavy, noisy, and difficult. They want the other, need the other. So badly.

Without further ado, Remus quickly sweeps the desk behind them with a wave of his wand and all the accumulated mess ends up on the floor. He grabs Olivia under the thighs and sits her on it. Remus runs his hands over her hips, and Olivia arches so that their bodies come closer until they melt together.

She trails her lips down Remus' cheek, down his neck, over his earlobe, and smiles listening to Remus' grunt. At the same time, she delicately takes off his suit jacket, which falls to the floor with a thud.

Remus takes her face in his hands to continue the kiss. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for this moment, to taste your lips again?" he whispers between kisses, out of breath.

Olivia opens her eyes and looks into his gaze. "I think we both know that very well."

Remus's lips move so sensually against hers; Olivia becomes weaker and weaker and clings to him desperately, gripping his hair. The space between her legs begs for release. She feels Remus' hand move dangerously up her thigh, under her dress. The touch of his hand on her bare skin makes her completely weak. He then comes to play with the fabric of her underwear, making Olivia moan. A grin appears on Remus's lips.

"I want you so bad, Remus," Olivia whispers between his lips.

Remus.

His name seems to ring perfectly between her lips. "Say my name again, please," he responds, grabbing Olivia's face gently so she looks at him.

"Remus," he's almost mesmerized by the way she says it. He never loved being called as much as he did at this very moment. He delicately runs his thumb over her lower lip. The brunette lightly nibbles it without taking her eyes off him. Remus feels himself swaying.

"Oh fuck what you're doing to me," he said before going back to kiss her passionately.

Olivia then begins to unbutton Remus' shirt one by one. She is dying to finally be able to touch this chest that she has fantasized about so much. Once it falls to the ground, Oliva slowly runs her hands over Remus's shoulders, arms and muscular chest. She left trails of kisses on his chest; the shape of her lips tattooed red into his skin. Then her fingers wander along the edge of his pants, before undoing the button.

Remus groans and runs his hands over her ass, gripping it tightly. His hands then move up to her back where his fingers come to play with the closure of her dress. He stops the kiss and looks at her attentively.

"We can stop, if you want to, it's all up to you, Olivia," says Remus, worried about making her do something she might regret. Making her uncomfortable or forcing her are the last things he wants to do.

"In that case, I'm begging you, please undress me," Olivia whispers, a smile on her lips. Remus thinks he could collapse right now, with her begging for him to undress her. He didn't even dare to dream about this. Slowly, he lowers the zipper of her dress, without leaving her gaze, and gently slides the sleeves until it reveals Olivia's chest, her tanned skin, her collarbones, her marked waist, her long and thin legs and finally, the dress ends on the ground, next to Remus' shirt ; symbols of their consummate passion.

Remus couldn't believe how beautiful she was. Much more than in his most real fantasies. Sitting on his desk, the fire enveloping her in orange light, he wanted to devour her.

He approaches her again and gently places delicate kisses on her neck, her shoulders, her collarbones, and smiles seeing Olivia's head tilted back, then goes down on her chest. He gently caresses one of her breasts and kisses the other, and he hears the sighs of pleasure coming from Olivia's mouth.

But in the distance, Remus also hears someone knocking on the classroom door. Suddenly, he places his hand against Olivia's mouth, who, with furrowed eyebrows, wonders what is going on.

"Remus! Are you alright? Let me in, I need to talk to you about the potion", McGonagall's still cheerful voice echoes in the distance.

"Fuck, fuck fuck," Remus mutters before running off to put on a sweater. Olivia quickly stands up and gets dressed as well, trying to make as little noise as possible.

Remus flicks his wand and with a quick movement puts everything back on the desk, causing the proof of their union to disappear.. Olivia watches him stress and pace around the room.

"Coming! Just two minutes Minerva", he shouts and runs his hand through his hair. "I'm sorry, you have to leave."

The words are like slaps to Olivia. He doesn't even look at her. His tone completely changed. He seems almost annoyed. Olivia doesn't understand and wants to speak but Remus has already opened the door and is looking indifferently at the stairs that lead to the classroom. Olivia feels like throwing up.

She runs down the stairs and through the dark classroom, which suddenly seems far too big and too dreary for her. She sneaks behind the small door on the other side of the room and at the same time, Remus had unlocked the other one for McGonnagall to enter.

Once outside, she takes a long breath of the fresh air outside and holds onto the wall, no longer trusting her legs. She slides against the icy stones and wraps her arms around her legs. The moon shines and lights up her upset face and her tangled hair. Olivia runs a hand through her face and sighs.

What the fuck just happened ? Why did he change his tone like that?

Anger. This is what Olivia feels at this moment. Anger and frustration. She tries to chase away the feeling of his hands on her body, of his kisses on her skin, of his breath on her neck.

Olivia then wonders what McGonagall meant by potion. She gets up and is about to go back towards the tower but notices that the small door through which she exited minutes ago has remained slightly open. She retraces her steps. Her curiosity torments her more than reason and, driven by anger, she ends up opening it slowly and slipping into the classroom again. She walks towards the stairs and manages to discern their discussion.

"Ingredients are running out as it becomes more and more expensive, Remus, luckily Snape always has a little stock for you," Minerva said in a worried tone. "How are you doing at the moment?"

"I, um, it's okay, the potion helps a lot but unfortunately, it doesn't go away the pain," Remus announces. "It seems no one understood my situation. I hope it will stay this way."

Understand? Understand what?

"When is the next transformation?" Minerva asks. Footsteps can be heard.

Transformation?

"Next week," and Remus's voice suddenly becomes clearer. They go down the stairs and Olivia hurries to crouch in a corner, praying not to be seen.

At the door, Minerva grabs Remus' hands in an affectionate gesture. "Take care of yourself, I'll come back tomorrow for the potion", Remus nods and McGonagall disappears into the corridors.

Olivia stops her breathing and waits to hear the footsteps on the stairs and the office door being shut before going out too. Outside, she finds herself alone, and decides to walk to the inner courtyard and sit on a bench, taking advantage of the calm to think.

A potion ? A transformation? Next week ?

Olivia racked her brains, but she didn't understand what was happening. So she ends up lying down on the bench to look at the stars. Rose loved doing that, some evenings, with her. She used to tell her everything about stars and constellations. She really did know it all.

Tonight the stars are shining and the moon is almost full.

Almost.