something to fight for

This chapter contains mature content.

☆☾

in the heat of the morning - the last shadow puppets 

☆☾

"Welcome to my home," he says before burying his head in her neck, leaving kisses, lightly biting her skin.

Olivia can't help a moan escaping her lips and runs her hands under his shirt and feels him shiver. He pushes her further against the door, pressing his body against hers, and she feels him hard. "It seems lovely".

She caresses his ribs, his chest and ends up taking off his shirt. Her eyes travel on his bare, muscular torso and she traces the few scars with the tip of her finger.

"I hope you still find it badass," he adds, a flirty smile hanging on his lips.

She smiles and bites her lip before grabbing his hand and following him into a room. There she discovers a large bed on which she soon finds herself lying. Remys gets on top of her and pulls her dress over her shoulders, leaving her only in her underwear. He looks at her for a moment, her skin burning under his gaze and Olivia feels herself blushing.

He places a kiss on her lips then on her neck, her shoulders, her collarbones, her breasts, then he goes up to her ear. "I want to taste every inch of your body, Olivia."

And he did.

Just above her underwear, she saw him stop, playing with the elastic with his fingers. "Can I?"

She tries to forget the hollow that is growing bigger and bigger between her legs and nods. He takes it off slowly, too slow, then he spreads her legs gently. He kisses her thighs, gently biting her skin, moving from one to the other, without ever touching her sex. He was teasing her. She kept that in mind.

Her hands grip the bed sheet and her back arches as his tongue sends waves of pleasure crashing through her body. She meets Remus's gaze and she could drown in his eyes, a few curls falling on his forehead.

He keeps going, changing movement, intensity, until she reaches the peak of pleasure and her thighs tighten around his head. He leaves one last kiss and gets up looking at her.

Once she gets her breathing back to normal, Olivia approaches Remus, standing in front of the bed. She gives him a playful look and arches an eyebrow before undoing his belt and dropping his pants and boxers.

She stands up, kisses him in an almost harsh way, playing with his tongue and running her hand through his hair before pushing him onto the bed. She positions herself above him.

She shivers when Remus grips her hips tightly and he can't help but smile seeing her take control.

They groaned at the same time as he entered her. She lets her head back and moves shyly at first to get used to the feeling of him inside her.

Then she places both hands on either side of Remus' head and begins to move, slowly at first, up and down along his cock, and she can't help but smirk when Remus groans and squeezes her hips stronger. After a few movements, he forces her to stop and takes a deep breath. "Stop, it's too good."

"Is it now?" she whispers, biting his bottom lip and placing kisses on his neck, continuing her movements regardless.

She hears him grunt. Then with an almost too easy movement, Remus grabs her and puts her onto her stomach against the sheets. He goes behind her as she gets on all fours. He enters her suddenly and she has to close her eyes and bite her lips from the pleasure of feeling him inside.