Chapter 209: The Princess and the Pauper

Geniuses were the minority after all. Geniuses like Wen Yongwei had already surpassed ordinary people in many other aspects. People like her were extremely rare.

Luo Qi’s expectations were too high.

“Why don’t you try the dance rhythm?” Kang Cheng suggested.

Wen Yongwei immediately understood what was going on. She had been practicing dance since she was three years old, and it had been fifteen years since then. As a result, she was in good shape.

When she was dancing, she was very relaxed. If she were to immerse herself in the filming, would she really be worse than Jennie?

After thinking it through, she quickly found her composure. She stood up and walked over to Luo Qi’s side. “Director Luo, can I try again?”

“Alright, let’s get ready. Everyone, get ready!” He stood up and commanded the other staff members.

This time, Wen Yongwei’s performance was indeed different.

She walked over in a dance step and faced the morning sun. She washed her face, patted her cheeks, and woke up her skin. It was done in one go and synced perfectly with the dance. It was really beautiful.

Luo Qi excitedly nodded.

Wen Yongwei was done quickly this time. She continued to work hard, and soon, she had done all the scenes that Luo Qi needed.

She then proceeded to change into the outfit of a poor woman.

Jennie had also changed into the garb of an impoverished woman. Unlike the princess makeup, the impoverished woman’s makeup was worn out and her hair was not too well cared for. Her entire being looked very rough.

Such a crude look was testing to an artist’s facial features. If one was careless, they would just look ugly.

When Jennie came out, her makeup was rough and the foundation was three shades deeper, making her skin look dull.

As soon as she appeared, people could not recognize her. However, when she opened her eyes, the stars seemed to be reflected in them. They shone brightly and pushed away all the gloominess on her face.

This pair of eyes lit up her entire being. Luo Qi was pleasantly surprised.

This part of a poor woman was really not easy to film. No matter how they filmed it, it could easily lose its luster. At that time, they would be scolded by the company and would also be complained to by their managers and artistes.

Therefore, many directors would rather try an empty and beautiful scene rather than coming into contact with a soulful but unpleasant plot.

Luo Qi even complained that the plans for this advertisement were too difficult.

However, now that he saw Jennie appear in front of him, Luo Qi realized that no matter how difficult the content was, there was someone who could do it well.

Wen Yongwei was also done changing.

Under her dull makeup, she also felt like she was lost in the crowd. Fortunately, she was thin and tall, and the makeup artist had done her best to enhance the cleanness and transparency of her makeup with highlights. Only thanks to that did she look barely energetic. However, compared to Jennie, the difference was obvious.

Wen Yongwei could see the difference in ratings in Luo Qi’s eyes.

She didn’t know why Luo Qi was acting like this. Her makeup and Jennie’s were almost the same, and there was no difference in their height. Although she had wasted some time during the shoot, her final product was even better than Jennie’s. Why was Luo Qi looking at them like that?