Chapter 236: Extreme! Extreme!

At other times, Jennie’s results were average. Especially when she was in her second year of high school. Not only was she criticized by outsiders, her fans were also worried.

The fans remembered the instructions handed down by the top fans and did not dare to argue too much about Jennie’s results in order to help her regain her dignity.

Everyone could only say humbly, “Maybe Jennie is just trying to get a chance. Don’t take this too seriously.”

“That’s right. There’s no need to spread it too much. Let’s just wait for Jennie’s explanation and actions.”

The big fans were restrained by Yao Jiahong’s rules. For the sake of Jennie, everyone was willing to lie down and be ridiculed, not arguing too much with others. Therefore, although Jennie’s participation in the competition attracted significant ridicule, because her fans behaved well, the situation didn’t deteriorate.

Yao Jiahong and Jennie didn’t say anything either.

The netizens laughed it off and didn’t comment much.

On the other hand, Wen Yongwei received quite a lot of praise. The fans called her “talented”, “blessed”, “a gifted genius”, “smart and good-looking”, etc.

After the competition ended, the fans looked forward to the results.

Wen Yongwei and Kang Cheng were also waiting.

However, Jennie’s mentality was very good and she was very calm. She still did what she had to do.

During class, she pulled out a chair and sat down. She took out a notebook and recorded her inspiration in it.

Ye Ke came up to her and said, “Jennie, your results will definitely be better than mine this time. It won’t be a problem for you to win first prize. You don’t have to take the rumors to heart.”

She was a math genius, so she knew she could be confident when she did the questions. She would definitely win the award this time.

Jennie lifted her eyelids and smiled. “How many points do you expect?”

“I only had one small problem that I didn’t answer properly. It shouldn’t be too far from full marks, right?” Ye Ke said.

“Yeah, that’s good.” Jennie nodded.

Seeing how confident she was, Ye Ke wasn’t too worried. “You’ll definitely be fine. Just wait until tonight to check your score.”

***

At the venue of the Mathematics and Chemistry competition:

Today, in addition to the grading teacher, the team teacher of the National Olympiad team from the Three Schools of Mathematics, Science and Chemistry had also come.

They were all there to select talents for the national team. Every year, they would take all the seedlings into the team for professional training from the beginning of the grading.

The three of them greeted each other.

“Are there any good newbies recently?”

“There are a few that are not bad, but they still need a lot of training. It will take some time for them to produce results.”

“That’s fine too. As long as there’s potential, spending some time is nothing.”

The three nodded. “Yes, that’s right.”

“The two of you, the grading teacher will review the good saplings’ test papers for us later. I wish all of us good results.”

“Haha, definitely!”