Chapter 261 - Siheyuan

This was the most valuable gift he had ever received. It was also the money he liked the most.

Butler Chen hurried over and said, "Master Manoban, Miss Kim, this was in the chicken coop."

It was something wrapped in a thick cloth. It was heavy and it was hard to tell what it was.

Housekeeper Chen weighed it in his hand and didn't dare to casually chuck it away. He could only bring it over.

Jennie took the cloth bag and opened it. There was a pile of red booklets inside and she blinked. A real estate license?

Old Master Lee had given her more than a thousand yuan, had he also given her a few properties?

She flipped it open. Owner: Jennie.

Address: 266 Chang'an Road.

266 Chang'an Road? Wasn't that in the so-called First Ring area of Beijing?

A simple house there would cost eight figures.

It was the most expensive place in Country S that netizens knew of. They said that every inch of land was worth more than gold.

Lisa glanced at it and said in a low voice, "It's not a house."

"What is it then?" Jennie was puzzled. Could it be a shop? That would be unbelievably expensive.

"It's a siheyuan," Lisa answered.

Jennie suddenly felt that the house book in her hand was heavy. A siheyuan! It could not be measured even in eight digits! Its value was immeasurable!

Jennie flipped through the stack casually and realized that there were eight books!

Not only was there a siheyuan, there were also shops. It encompassed all kinds of good locations across Beijing.

So Old Master Lee was afraid that she wouldn't accept such an expensive gift, so he had hidden the papers in the chicken cage and waited for Jennie to find it herself.

What a priceless gift had Old Master Lee given her?

Jennie suddenly recalled that a few years ago, Old Master Lee had also asked someone to send chickens and ducks to the Shi family. He had given one set to Jennie and one set to Krystal.

At that time, Jennie had been filled with anger. She hadn't even looked at it before rejecting the gift.

At that time, she lacked love and wanted the care of her family, not these external things. She would rather pick up a call from Old Master Lee than just receive something.

As for Krystal, she had given him a look of disdain before pinching her nose and saying, "Tell Grandpa that Jennie said no. Send them back."

At that time, Jennie didn't care about these things at all. Even now, she had never thought that these things would be hidden in the chicken coop.

Just how many billions had Jennie and Krystal missed?

She wondered if Krystal would regret it when she found out about this.

Jennie did not know how to feel.

Butler Chen also understood that these were deeds, and there was one for a siheyuan.

Recalling how he had almost dropped the cloth bag into the fish pond, his heart trembled.

The next day, Jennie went to the office and drove her own car.

Because the wedding gift Sehun had given her yesterday contained several car keys.

As for the cars, Sehun had sent it over that night. They were all custom-made cars that Sehun had mentioned previously. There were no obvious signs, but every part of the car was made with professional technology. It had excellent safety and control capabilities.