Chapter 211: Data Beaten Up

However, celebrities never endorsed their products entirely for their fans. Most of the time, it was for the goodwill of passersby, to gain a better reputation amongst the masses, and to gain a higher level of publicity.

On Wen Yongwei’s side, the sales were indeed quite good. It was about the same as Kang Cheng had predicted.

Kang Cheng was very satisfied with the increase in figures.

The price of the skincare products this time was too high, so most of the fans had already been eliminated. Some fans had the desire but were unable to do anything for their idols, so this figure could be considered quite objective.

However, in the background, where he couldn’t see, Jennie’s numbers were increasing exponentially.

Many people didn’t know about Jennie. However, when a person was beautiful to a certain extent, even if they did not know her, they would be easily conquered by her. They would want to do the same things as her and have the same items as her.

Just like when one of the passersby commented: “I really don’t know who this beauty is, but I’m stunned. Before I knew it, I had already placed two orders through her endorsement link.”

Another comment was also very funny. “Me too. The thing is, I’m a man and a wild dog. Why exactly did I buy this facial cream?”

The people downstairs congratulated him one after another. “This might indicate that you will soon get married. Congratulations!”

“You can also take it back to show filial respect to your mother!”

Another evaluation was more professional. “The moves Jennie is making! It’s really amazing. Why do I feel like it’s one of the classical dances that my teacher mentioned? What a pity that it’s only two steps and I can’t tell anything from it. I hope she can go on some dance program in the future so that I can watch.”

This was a dance scholar. She had heard that if the products endorsed by artists did not sell well, they would quickly become outdated. If they did sell well, there would be many possibilities.

Although she didn’t know when Jennie would be on a dance show, or whether she would be able to go on it, or whether there would even be a chance, she was still worked up. Anything was possible. Hence, she bought two sets of skincare products.

After she finished buying, she realized that if she bought more, she could break through a certain number and unlock Jennie’s dance videos. Hence, she bought two more sets.

This expenditure was not much of a burden considering her income bracket.

***

At the hospital, Rosé was about to be discharged.

Her hand had already recovered very well. Over the past few days, she had been upbeat and would even play a piece to refresh herself sometimes.

Compared to before, the sensitivity of her fingers had not changed at all. When her fingers landed on the black and white keys, the music flowing out was exquisite and moving.

This made her look healthy and happy.

As for the piano that she was using, Jisoo had naturally brought it for her. Even though he was willing to move it back, he would not tirelessly busy himself with maintaining his beloved wife’s good mood for a few days.

After Jennie’s advertisement was uploaded, she quickly bought dozens of sets.

When the nurses came to clean up the room for her, she took them out and gave them to them one by one. “Thank you for your care while I’ve been here.”