Chapter 260 - 1314 Red Packets

She was also afraid of what would happen if Old Master Lee started being embarrassing. How awkward would that be?

"Chairman Zhang, let's go."

Yuxiu Hua understood her meaning and hurriedly turned to the side.

Although Kim Qing did not think much about it, the meeting with Chairman Zhang today had not been easy. He did not want to complicate things, so he did not stop his wife and daughter.

Chairman Zhang followed them in the opposite direction, but he still caught a glimpse of Old Master Lee from the corner of his eye.

He was stunned for a moment before saying, "Everyone, please leave first. I've just spotted an old friend."

Kim Qing and the rest were helpless and could only walk over to one side and wait.

Chairman Zhang had not expected Old Master Lee to appear in the capital. When had this big shot arrived?

Although the Lee family was in dire straits, it was still an unreachable existence for someone like Chairman Zhang. He stepped forward and respectfully greeted, "Old Master Lee."

He then greeted the others. "Young Master Lee, Madam Lee, Young Master Gu."

He did not know Jennie, but seeing her with this group of people, he still smiled politely.

Then, he saw Lisa and his eyes widened. Was this… was this really Master Manoban? Master Manoban was with the Lee family?

Actually, the Lee Clan did not have much of an impression of him, so they just greeted him politely.

In front of outsiders, Lisa was as cold as ice.

Chairman Zhang could tell that Master Manoban didn't like to be disturbed. He didn't even dare to exchange a few words with Master Manoban, so he quickly left.

He met up with Krystal and the others.

Yuxiu Hua couldn't help asking curiously, "Chairman Zhang, those few… do you know them?"

Director Zhang had wanted to say that he knew Lisa, but when he recalled Fu Xiuyuan's expression, he felt that it was better not to speak carelessly. He casually replied, "Wasn't that Best Actor Lee?"

Yuxiu Hua couldn't help laughing in her heart. Some outdated Best Actor? Who cared?

Krystal heaved a sigh of relief. Only old antiques like Chairman Zhang would know a Best Actor like Lee Dong-wook. Who among the younger generation knew Lee Dong-wook's name?

When the four of them reached the car park, they suddenly heard the sound of chickens and ducks. Krystal immediately looked in Old Master Lee's direction and saw that the trunk of his car had opened. The sound of ducks quacking could be heard.

She was glad that she had not greeted Old Master Lee earlier. Just hearing that sound reminded her of the fear of being chased by these chickens and ducks in town.

Luckily, the chickens, ducks, and fish that Old Master Lee had once sent over had all been returned by her.

Meanwhile, Old Master Lee was introducing the chickens to Jennie. "If you guys stay in the courtyard, you'll be able to eat fresh eggs. This duck will be made into sour radish and old duck soup. It's the most appetizing and nourishing dish around. Oh right, there's also this fish. It's also very fresh. I got someone to fish it out from the pool this morning. It was flown over on the earliest flight. There's also these bean sprouts and bamboo shoots…"

He was grinning serenely.

The car had completely become a small menagerie.

Jennie only wanted to ask, how much was the fish worth and how much was the earliest flight?