Chapter 215: The Producer Came Personally

However, she couldn’t bring Jennie back for any reason. She was fuming inside.

Wen Yongwei could only watch as Jennie and Lisa walked away.

In the middle of the night, Lisa was still immersed in the joy of his wife inviting him to watch a movie. He sat up in his pajamas without alerting Jennie.

He went to the study room and sat at his desk. Once he recalled everything that had happened, the gentleness in his eyes pushed away the coldness on his face. Outside the window, even the moonlight became gentler.

The next day, when Jennie arrived at school, someone was holding a movie ticket and looking forward to the weekend. “Wow, when will the weekend arrive? I can’t wait to watch the movie! I heard that it’s super good.”

When Jennie heard the words “Sing My Life”, her eyebrows moved slightly before she continued doing the questions before her.

“Why don’t we go and take a look tonight? Anyway, the teacher won’t be observing us for the evening self-study for the time being.”

The college entrance examination was only two months away, and the classes had long been completed. The rest of the classes were filled with self-study. Grade 12 Class A was a class with high self-awareness. In order not to give everyone too much pressure, the teachers would not keep watching them.

“Are you out of your mind? Don’t you know that all the teachers in the third grade class have received Wen Yongwei’s tickets? If any of them happen to be there tonight, won’t we be caught red-handed?”

“Seriously?”

“Of course! Wen Yongwei’s brother’s role in the drama is quite important. Now that this movie is so amazing, Wen Yongwei has given all the teachers in First High School tickets. First High School and our school are on friendly terms, so they also gave a lot of tickets to our teachers.”

When they heard this, a few people who had wanted to skip their evening self-study to watch the movie immediately became well-behaved.

However, the student couldn’t help but feel her heart itch. For a moment, she didn’t want to read any more books. Instead, she began to discuss how Wen Yongwei was a winner in life.

Ye Ke and Wang Boyan walked in one after another. Wang Boyan sat in front of Jennie while Ye Ke and Jennie sat at the same table. When they saw Jennie, they only smiled and did not dare to disturb her.

Jennie remembered that she had received quite a number of free tickets from the producer. She took out a few from her bag and said, “Ye Ke, Wang Boyan, this is for you.”

“Eh, tickets for ‘Sing My Life’?” Ye Ke said excitedly.

Wang Boyan quickly grabbed it and said in surprise, “Great, I was just about to accompany my mother to take a look.”

Jennie took out a few more tickets for them to split.

The pleasures of a high school student were very simple. After receiving these tickets, the two of them chatted excitedly for a long time.

Wen Yongwei was envied by everyone in class, but she was a little distressed. It was said that the screenwriter’s second drama, “Burning Sun, Long Sky,” had already been prepared and was about to start filming soon. However, her request to sing the theme song was rejected.

Kang Cheng couldn’t believe it. “A screenwriter must not be able to lead the direction and control the hiring for a movie. I’ll communicate with them.”

Wen Yongwei said, “Director Kang, I’ll have to trouble you then. Actually, I don’t necessarily have to sing the theme song, but if my brother is also involved in this production, I really want to appear in it too.”