Chapter 243: The selection of students is very strict

But even if it can't be advertised, it doesn't prevent him from repeatedly enjoying this secret in private.

Jennie smiled, elegant and charming: "Does it sound good?"

"Of course." Lisa stared at her with profound eyes.

His handsome face is too charming, Jennie puts his hand on his neck, and actively raises his scarlet lips.

Lisa's Adam's apple slid fiercely, changing from passive to active, pressing her on the back of the chair, extending and deepening the kiss.

Jennie felt that she was getting used to the days when he was there, and she liked to do some intimate little things with him more and more.

But when Lisa felt that he hadn't kissed enough, Jennie had stopped, her eyes were clear instead of indulge: "How did you know that I was selected by the national team?"

This matter is kept secret, she only told Wang Boyan and Ye Ke.

Yao Jiahong would not report to Lisa in detail.

Lisa was still obsessed with the intoxicating kiss just now, and had to withdraw his thoughts, with a trace of regret in his eyes.

"It is impossible for you to participate in the domestic Olympic competition without winning. The only possibility is that you have been selected as a secret weapon by the national team, and the award will not be announced for the time being." Lisa said firmly.

"Why would you guess that way?"

Lisa straightened up and sat back in his own chair with his thin lips slightly hooked: "There is no reason, just knowing that you are great." intuition.

It is also the trust in her various abilities after getting along with her during this period of time.

When he said this, the kind of pride of my girl was so powerful that it could not conceal the overflowing.

Seeing Jennie laughed: "Then you are really good, you are completely right."

Everyone thought she failed in the exam.

Black powder thinks so.

Passersby think so.

Fans think so too.

Even some teachers who didn't know the inside story thought she really lost the prize in the competition.

But this Mr. Manoban in front of her, he always believed in her and always stood on her side.

When Jennie thought of this, the smile in her eyes deepened. Some people's trust is dispensable, but some people's trust is very important.

"Is it worth this glass of red wine?" Lisa picked up the bottle.

Seeing her picking up the red wine, Jennie suddenly remembered the last time he was drunk.

After he was drunk, Lili was really cute, it was to cute, but Jennie couldn't do anything to him if he really did something to him.

At that time, Lisa felt that he couldn't be more than sixteen at the most.

Jennie couldn't adapt to this gap.

She stretched out her finger and pressed his palm: "Mind drinking juice? I'll squeeze it!"

Lisa doesn't really matter what he drinks, what matters is who he drinks with.

Seeing his agreement, Jennie got up and went to the kitchen.

Lisa followed in, took the fruit from Jennie, and took the initiative to help her wash it.