Chapter 218: Sorry, I Accidentally Crushed You

Her intimate action made the man’s ears turn red. “Little miss, you’re the best!”

Jennie was speechless.
What seal had Lisa opened?

Jennie was almost melted by his bashful and adorable gaze. Such a gaze did not seem out of place on his handsome face.

She couldn’t help but ruffle his hair. She had thought of doing this before, but in front of Lisa, she couldn’t be too rash.

His fluffy hair was indeed comfortable to touch.

Lisa also looked like he was enjoying himself. He blinked and looked at Jennie, his eyes filled with the loyalty and adoration of a little puppy.

“No, who is the person in your mind?” Jennie realized that something was wrong. Who was the lady?

Who was the woman he admired at this time?

Lisa would be dead if she found out it was someone else!

“Oh, it’s little missy.” The young man reached out and hugged her arm, rubbing against it as if he wanted to get closer but didn’t dare to.

“Who?” Jennie did not realize that she was gritting her teeth.

The young man lowered his head shyly. “Little miss, do you have to make me explain? It’s you.”

He was so drunk that he wobbled and almost lost his balance on the sofa.

Jennie coaxed and tricked him into the room upstairs. The young man was so drunk that his vision was blurred. He looked around the room and seemed to have thought of something. Even his neck was red.

“Go take a shower and sleep.” Lisa really hadn’t expected Lisa to be like this after getting drunk!

Lisa seemed to be very embarrassed. No one knew what he was thinking, but in the end, he made up his mind and clenched his fists. “If it’s Little Missy, it doesn’t matter what I do!”

It made Jennie seem like a bad woman who was deceiving the boy.

Jennie knocked his head angrily. What was this person thinking?

However, as she watched him enter the bathroom, Jennie was really worried that he would do something when he came out.

Looking at him now, he seemed like a minor. Jennie didn’t have that kind of fetish.

After Lisa came out, he got onto the bed shyly and looked at Jennie with dazed eyes. Those clear eyes were filled with both pure and lustful thoughts. He held Shi Jin’s hand with both hands and kissed the back of it.

Jennie almost couldn’t resist his gaze. Fortunately, what Jennie was worried about did not happen.

Ten seconds later, the man fell into a deep sleep.

Jennie hurriedly sent Rosé a message. “Sister, can’t Lisa hold his drink?”

Indeed, Jennie had no memory of Lisa drinking.

“Did you give him alcohol? When did this happen? How’s the situation now?” Rosé replied almost instantly.

“Yes, he just drank a little… I just feel like he’s a different person.”

Rosé quickly typed, “Since you’ve already seen, there’s nothing wrong with telling you. Lisa can’t drink, and he becomes cute and obedient like a child the moment he does so. That’s why he doesn’t usually have alcohol. At home, we also remember to try our best not to let him drink. Although it’s not a big deal, we’re afraid of outsiders finding out about it.”