21: INEZ

My thoughts have been scrambled since the day of the gala. Not a moment goes by when I don't think about Nick's hands on me, gliding up and down my waist and imagining the unholy things he could do with them.

"If you ask me to take you somewhere private, I'll let my fingers do a lot more than wonder"

His words plague my thoughts. He's left me questioning myself and why I find this attractive.
I don't like him. But that doesn't mean I don't like the idea of his hands roaming my body.

My thighs clench together underneath the conference table. Fuck. I'm getting horny at work in the middle of an important meeting. This is so embarrassing.

I try to avoid looking at Nick to prevent myself from getting even more flushed than I already am. I keep my eyes on the projector as Lance explains the photoshoot we'll be orchestrating for the model, Danielle Mongumory. However, no matter how hard I try to pay attention, I feel as if my conscious is stuck in my fantasies.

I spare a glance at Nick momentarily. He's leaning back in his chair, twirling a pen around in his fingers. His blonde hair is messy in a natural way, and his white shirt is rolled up to his elbows.

How is it that the man I despise so much, happens to be the man I desire most. I hate myself for enjoying the attention I pull out of him when I talk with another guy. I like it when he follows me out of the ball, trapping me against a wall and whispering filthy promises in my ear.

"That's alright Charleen, I like a good challenge."

Yeah right. I'm not giving in to his games. But his words make me melt. And from the way he willingly leans in to kiss me at my slightest movements, I can tell I've got him right where I want him: desperate for me.

I then notice I'm still staring at him. I'm trapped in time, soaking in Nick's masculine features. The veins on his forearms, the light stubble on his face, the chain around his neck, his thick fingers balancing a pen between them.

I feel my lips involuntarily part, a soft sigh escaping. My breathing becomes heavy. He handles the pen with skill, twirling and threading it in between each digit. I picture his fingers on my skin, imagining what they'd feel like if they were inside-

Suddenly there's a buzz against my leg. Shit I forgot to put my phone on do not disturb. I pull it out of my pocket, frustrated yet relieved that the vibration snapped me out of my dirty fantasy. However, my cheeks glow red as I read the message on screen.

Nick: Enjoying the view, Sweetheart?

I nearly chock on my own saliva, covering it with a cough. Jazzy looks concerned as she looks in my direction from the chair beside me. I smile, hoping to diffuse her concern. Then, my eyes flick in the direction of a smirking Nick. My teeth clench. Cocky bastard.

Inez: Just imagining what your head would look like on a stick, pretty boy.

A small smile appears on Nicks lips, as if he's trying to contain a laugh.

Nick: You think I'm pretty? ;)

I roll my eyes, trying to suffice a groan.

Inez: Yeah. Pretty annoying.
Nick: Nice save.

I stare at Nick from across the table and he winks. My stomach turns and I suddenly feel hot. I check the clock on the wall and sigh. We have thirty three minutes remaining and I'm convinced I'll doze off any second now. Amelia has been staying with Nick and I the past week and I can't say either of us had gotten much sleep. It had been a while since we'd lived together and what can I say, I miss the girl.