27: INEZ

*Sexual Scenes ahead. Reader discretion is advised*

I don't have time to process anything. One moment Nick is dragging me across the hall to his room, the next I'm pressed up against the closed door and he's kissing me again. Hard.

I hadn't been in this room since my first night in the apartment and frankly, I never thought I'd be back. His room is spotless, neat and minimalistic. Nothing like I expected.

My hands grip Nicks shirt and I tug him towards me, our bodies flat against each other. I knew I hated him, that wasn't the problem. The problem was that now I had him, I was afraid I'd never be able to stop.

"I need you to kiss me until we're sick of it. We can't do this again after tonight." I whisper against his lips.

His hand comes up to the back of my corset top and he begins to undo the hooks, "Yeah. I know." He agrees, his fingers working quickly to undo my top, "Better make tonight count."

And with that, he's ripping my top of my body, revealing my bare skin. Nick groans loudly, his eyes devouring my chest and one hand comes up to grip my right breast. I moan as his thumb grazes my nipple. Then he squeezes and I gasp.

"Do something." I order. I'm getting tired of all this foreplay. My mind is frazzled, my body on fire, and the only thing that will satisfy these feelings is an orgasm. One from Nick preferably but if he lacks the skills I guess I'll have to do it myself. "If you don't know what you're doing Nick just tell me so I can save you from the embarrassment."

"Are you questioning my ability." He demands, pulling my miniskirt and panties down in one swift movement. I shiver as the air hits my naked body.

"All bark no bite tough guy."

"Oh Inez," Nick drops to his knees infront of me and I watch his eyes intently. Fuck. I didn't see this coming but I can't say I'm complaining "You're about to find out how wrong that is."

He grips my thighs tightly, parting them. Then his finger is on my clit and my body is on fire. He pushes one finger into my pussy and I moan. Holy hell I don't think I'm going to last long. Another finger and then he's curling them inside me.

"Who made you this wet Inez?" Nick groans from between my thighs.

"Shit!" I gasp as he adds another finger.

"Say it." He demands, pinching my clit as he roughly curls his fingers again. I can feel them stretching me and my legs shake. It's been a while since someone else had touched me, and it was showing.

"You- FUCK!" My gasps are almost embarrassing. They spill from my mouth so quickly and I'm gripping onto his hair. Then he pulls away. "NICK!"

However, my disappointment is short lasted when I feel his tongue flatten against my slit. A loud moan slips from my mouth as his tongue darts in and out of me.

The was something so dirty about me being naked and him fully clothed on his knees for me. It was the hottest thing ever. I feel light headed, enchantment by the way he eats me out like a starved man. His thumb still on my clit, other hand digging its fingernails into my inner thigh, no doubt leaving a mark.

Nick alternates between the slow strokes of his tongue and the fast paste movements of his fingers. The combination has me weak at the knees. I'll never tell him, I won't give him that satisfaction, but he definitely did know what he was doing. My body felt euphoric.

I meet Nicks eyes as he looks up at me, mouth still between my legs. His eyes betray such innocence, wide and admiring, but I knew he was full of shit. He was far from innocent. That man has probably drowned in pussy, learning exactly how to please a woman. And he was giving it all to me.