Actual Party

Gally POV:

I saw Newt and Lily enter the party from the dead ends. I made sure to keep watch on the girl as I have had my suspicions.  Grabbing my moonshine I walked towards the two.

"Hey Lily, Newt." I tried not to sound like I've been watching their every move for the past five minutes. A chorus of hey's followed.

Newt POV:

Watching Gally watch me and Lily was upright hilarious. I was trying to keep a straight face the entire time. I'm not sure if Lily noticed.

Lily POV:

Yeah I noticed Newt stifle a laugh every time Gally even glanced our way. Anyway, Newt grabbed what he called moonshine and offered me some. Gally came over and said hey.

"I couldn't help but to wonder why you're the only girl here?" Gally interrogated me, like I would know the answer.

I shrugged not wanting to cause any drama. Newt not so subtly placed his arm around me as a way to show that he was there for me if I needed his help. 

Gally came to sit by me, he then started to talk to me about my opinions on the glade and gladers. I kept answering with simple yes's and no's. Which you could tell was testing his patience but this moonshine had made me off my head. Eventually, I got up to get some more of the drink and Gally followed.

"Okay I've had enough what do you want?" I questioned.

"I just wanted to get to know you better, you're the only girl I might not get this opportunity to be friends with a female again." Gally answered.

I shrugged in agreement. Doesn't mean I wasn't any less suspicious than I already was. I downed the moonshine, placed it on the wood and turned around.

"Bye Gally." I felt his gaze follow me until I was out of his sight.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Alot of Gally for this chapter.

Drink water and stay safe

-FunnyP3rson