°•~Chapter one~•°

♡Izuku's P.O.V.♡

I woke to the sound of my phone ringing and rolled over. I grabbed my phone and answered, not even bothering to look at the caller ID. 

I- Hello?

???- Oh did I wake you up Izu?! I can call back later.

I- No, it's fine. I needed to get up anyways. Don't worry.

???- Oh, alright. I just wanted to know when you and Kat were gonna come visit.

I- Soon I believe. Hey the bets almost over though.

???- No, are you serious? How have you lasted so long. I would've cracked on the first day.

I- Yeah, I know. *chuckles* I gotta go, I need to get ready for school.

???- Aww, oki I'll call you later

I- bye Hachi

H- Bye Izu-kun!

I hung up the phone and chuckled to myself. I got in the shower and felt the water relax my muscles. I washed my hair and washed my body. I rinsed off and turned off the water. I stepped out of the shower and dry off before putting on my boxers. I walked into my room and grabbed my uniform I had just put my pants on when I heard a knock on my door. I walked over and opened the door to see Katsuki.

"Hey babe." He said slipping into the room. "Ready for another day of pretending we hate each other?" He chuckled. "No, you?" "Absolutely not. Why did we even make that stupid bet?" He asked and sat on my bed. "I want 1,000 dollars. That's why, and your getting your favorite hot sauce remember?" I explained. He scoffed. I fixed my tie and slipped on my shoes.

"At least it's almost over." The latter grumbled. I giggled and looked to him, planting a small kiss on his lips. "Stop complaining and let's leave." I said. He sighed and we left the room. We walked downstairs and grabbed some toast. We headed out of the dorms and started walking to class.

"Hey! Pom pom!" We heard someone yell. I looked to see monoma and shinso. "DONT CALL ME POM POM!" Katsuki yelled. I hit him on the back of the head and turned to shinso. "Hey shin! Hachi called this morning." I said. "Really? What'd she say?" He asked and took a sip of his coffee.

"She asked when we were gonna visit." I answered. He nodded and turned his gaze forward. "Soon I'm sure. But we just payed her a visit like, a week ago." I nodded. "SHIN!" I turned my head just I time to see denki jump into shinso's arms. I saw mineta and gave him a high five and katsuki dab him up.

"So neta. What's it like to have all the girls think your a pervert?" Monoma teased. "Ah shut up neito-kun. Every one in class 1a except us hates you. What's that like?" Mineta teased back. Neito glared at him. "You changed a lot over the break neta! I wouldn't have recognized you if I wasn't there all break with you!" Denki exclaimed.

Mineta chuckled. "I know. I wonder if they'll recognize me." I rolled my eyes and opened the door to the class room. I went to my seat as shinso went and sat a coffee down on the desk at the front of the room.  A hand popped up and snatched the beverage. Shinso walked out of the room waving back to us. We waved bye back and started talking.

We were the first ones to class so we talked to aizawa about what happened this morning and over the break. When he finally sat up in his chair he almost fell out. "Alri- AAAH! Who are you?!" He yelled. The rest of us doubled over I laughter. "Its- pfft- aizawa sensei, i-its me. Min-pfft, mineta." He said trying to compose himself.

Aizawas eyes went wide. "Are you sure?" Mineta nodded. "Wow, that's what I call a glow up." He said taking a sip of coffee. I giggled. Soon we heard footsteps outside of the door so we all scrambled to our seats before the rest of the class could enter. I hopped out of kacchans lap and sat in my seat.