°•~Chapter six~•°

♡Izuku's P.O.V♡

The final bell rang and the class rushed out of the room. Hachi, kat, Cloe, Jay, and I all stayed behind. "C'mon kids. We need to head back to the mansion for dinner!" Mrs. Kris chirped. We all stood up and followed her to the door where principal Everheart was. "What do you guys think about my wife." Principal Everheart asked. "Who's your wife?" I asked.

"Well that would be me!" Mrs. Kris chirped. "WHAT!?" We al yelled in unison as the two adults chuckled. Hachi got in her car as the two adults got in theirs. "We'll talk more about it at the mansion." They said and got in the car. We all looked at each other and shrugged. We got in the car and drove off. 

"So izu-kun, do you wanna go shopping later?" Chloe asked. "Sure! I don't see why not! Are you gonna come along kat?" I asked katsuki. "I ain't got nothing better to do." He shrugged. We all cheered and talked some more. "Maybe we can find Hachi a man." Jayla teased. "Uh no! I don't need no man! I'm a single Pringle queen!" She declared. I giggled. "From what I saw today almost every boy at school is just praying to even be looked at by you." I smirked.

"Pfft, I know. I just don't see why." She scoffed. I rolled my eyes. "Because you are one of the top three, and you are the literal queen there." I said. "Whatever. It's just a little worry some. I don't want to be treated wrong or used." She said. I nodded in understanding. In every past relationship she had she was always used and mistreated.

"Understandable." Jayla deadpanned. "Okay let's cheer up some. No depression is allowed in my car!" Hachi shouted turning on music. Tangled up by Caro emerald and lokee turned on. We sang along to the music as we drove. We soon made it to the mansion and she pulled up in the parking lot. We got out and walked into the mansion. "We're home!" Jayla shouted and dad's head popped out from the kitchen.

"Come on!" He yelled and we went to the kitchen. We sat down and across from us sat principal Everheart and Mrs.Kris. "Alright. So I take it you've already met Serena and Ruby." Dad said. We all nodded. "They are your aunts." He said. We already figured this out so we weren't too shocked. "When did you get married aunt Everheart?" Katsuki asked. "Two years ago." She said. We nodded. "So, she is also my aunt?" "Yep!" Mrs. Kris said.

"Also, I never asked. But are you dating anyone katsuki?" Mrs. Kris asked. "Yeah, I'm dating zuku." He said and pulled me closer before kissing my cheek. "Oh! Yay!" She cheered. Principal Everheart rolled her eyes at her wife's cheering. "Anygays. You can call us aunt ruby/kris and aunt Serena/Everheart." Aunt Serena said.  We all nodded and Chloe looked at the rest of us. 

"Okay! Ready to go shopping?!" She squealed. We all nodded and ran out the room. "We'll be back later! We're going shopping!" Hachi yelled. "Okay! Be back in time for dinner!" The four adults yelled back. "Okay!" We responded in unison. Havhi grabbed her keys and we all piled into the car. Bang bang came on the radio and me and the girls started singing. 

"Every d*mn time." Kat rolled his eyes. I giggled and we were on our way to the mall.

.

.

*Uraraka's P.O.V*

(Jays¤shAdow$ = jayla, Iamthe🌸FLoWers = Chloe, Strawberry🍓Hachi =Hachi, Explosion•Boi = Bakugo, Green_Bunny💚 = Izuku. Yk who class 1a is. They obvious.)

)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.