°•~Chapter forty three~•°

♡Mineta's P.O.V♡

I grabbed a beer from shinso's mini fridge and opened it. Kota came out of the bathroom and sat down. "What are you guys talking about?" He asked. I didn't know what to do besides offer him my beer. "Nothing. Uh, you want a beer?" "He's six!" Shinso yelled at me and handed Kota a Caprisun. "I don't know! What am I supposed to do with him!" I yelled.

Shinso rolled his eyes and took a hit from his dab pen. "So, when are we gonna start packing?" Denki asked. We all looked at him. "You haven't packed yet?" Shinso asked his boyfriend. Denki shook his head. "Have you guys?" He asked.

We all nodded even Kota and Eri. Denki's eyes widened and he stood up. "Sh*t! I gotta pack!" He yelled and ran to his dorm. We all laughed at his stupidity. "I already packed his stuff. It's right here." Shinso said patting a yellow suitcase.

"Your so wrong for that!" I laughed out. A few seconds later we heard quick footsteps. The door flew open revealing a panicked denki. "Guys! Someone robbed me!" He shouted. We doubled over in laughter. Denki looked at us confused. 

"What!? Why are you guys laughing!? I've been robbed!" He shouted making us laugh harder. "I-I *wheeze* I a-alread-y p-pfft! P-acked all y-our st-u-uff!" Shinso wheezed at his boyfriends expression.

We continued to chill and talk. "So we're just gonna chill for the rest of the week since we already packed?" Neito asked. We nodded. "I say we go to the mall and get the others gifts tommorrow." I said.

"B**ch, the f**k are we supposed to get them? They already go shopping like everyday!" Shin shouted. "I dunno! We could always get them new hairpins! These are only like two years old." I said gesturing to the pins in our hair.

"That's a good idea actually." Neito mumbled. "We could get a certain style for the boys and another for the girls." Shin suggested. I nodded. "That's good." We all agreed and continued talking about things to do this week.

.

.

.

♡Izuku's P.O.V♡

I was sitting in the living room petting Hachi, who was in her cat form. I was thinking about the fact that mine and Katsuki's old class were coming to visit. 'Man, Hachi is gonna have so much fun the rest of this year.' I thought and smiled to myself. 

Zayne walked in the room and Hachi got up and pounced on him, still in cat form. Zayne chuckled at his fiancé's behavior and caught her. He put her on his shoulder and she meowed happily. "So, you ready. Those *ssholes are going to be staying here in like three days." Zayne asked. He was talking about class 3A. Not including Denki, Shinso, Monoma, Mineta, Kota, Aizawa, Present Mic, and eri.

"I'm excited to see the rest of the gang and the rest of the family. I'm p*ssed that I have to see my old class though." I said as he sat down. "Yeah, but don't worry.  We both know Cheshire will be you two's personal bodygaurd." He chuckled and pet Hachi.

"Yeah. Are you two excited to see Kota?" I asked, already knowing the answer. He smiled and nodded and Hachi switched forms. She was now in her humanoid form sitting on the back of the couch. "Eeeek!! I'm so excited to see my little blackberry! I miss him so much!" Hachi squealed. Zayne and I laughed. "I'm excited to see him too. It's been awhile since we've seen him." Zayne said holding Hachi's hand.

I nodded and smiled. Katsuki walked in and sat next to me and hugged my waist. Hachi and Zayne chuckled softly. "How is my beautiful wife doing?" Katsuki asked. "I'm doing good." I giggled and ran my fingers through his hair. He smiled. 

"Oi! Did you two have fun last night?~" Hachi teased and chloe and Jayla walked in. I blushed and looked away. "H-how did you hear?" I asked. She giggled. "I was in the closet trying to find an outfit." She said and smirked. Chloe and Jayla laughed. 

I playfully hit Hachi and she giggled. "So, who's ready for the rest of the gang and those other losers to visit?" Jayla asked leaning against the couch. We all nodded. "I get new puppets!" Hachi said excitedly. We all laughed.

Zayne pet her ears and she purred. Chloe sat down on the arm of the couch. The adults walked in and Hachi got up. "I'll be right back! Save my seat!" She said before running off. We all nodded and she came back with a cooler and a giant bucket.

We all looked at her confused. "I got snacks, alcohol, and!" She grabbed the remote and got on Netflix. "Movies!" She said. "Movie Marathon!!!" We all shouted and grabbed snacks and drinks. She turned on Pocahontas and dad turned the lights off. She sat down in Zayne's lap and I laid my head on Katsuki's shoulder.

.

.

.

Hachi was crying. Zayne was comforting her. "Cheshire it was just a movie..." Zayne said. "But what if he had never been turned into a beast!? What if he was a good guy and the fairy just didn't like him!?" She wailed. We all laughed at her childish behavior. "How are you a mother to a six year old and the world's number one mafia boss?" Dad muttered.

Hachi glared at him. "B**ch! F**k you! That's how!" She yelled and flipped him off. We all doubled over in laughter. Dad looked offended while Aunt Daliah, Everheart, and Kris were laughing along with uncle Micheal. Mom was giggling.

Hachi stood up and started to stomp out of the room. "Where are you going?" Mom asked. Hachi turned and looked at us all. "To either get ice cream or commit a felony. I'll decide in the car" She said and sashayed outof the room. We all laughed harder asshe grabbed her keys and left.

(30 minutes later) 

Hachi walked back in the Mansion with a tub of ice cream. "What did you do?" Chloe asked. "I couldn't decide so I did both." Hachi shrugged. We all laughed as she grabbed six spoons. "Who wants to help me eat this giant tub of ice cream?" She asked.

"I do!" We all five yelled and she handed us a spoon. We all ate the ice cream and talked about chaotic things to do next week.