°•~Chapter thirty two⚠️Smut!⚠️~•°

♡Izuku's P.O.V♡

I walked with kat up the stars to our room. He opened the door and let me in. "Thak you husband." I said jokingly. He smiled slightly and walked in after me. "Of course wife~." He said in a seductive tone. I shivered and felt my face heat slightly.

He spun me around and his lips met mine. My eyes widened in shock but slowly closed. I melted into the kiss as it began to grow more heated. He pulled away for a breath before quickly putting his lips back on mine. He licked my lip asking for entrance. I complied and opened my mouth enough for him to slip his tongue in my mouth.

I put my hands in his hair and tugged slightly as his arms wrapped around my waist. "Mmh~" I moaned into the kiss. The cold metal of his tongue ring against my tongue. He picked me up and tossed me lightly onto our bed. He moved to my neck as he began to unzip my dress.

He slid the dress off leaving me in my boxers. We had taken our shoes off when we entered the room. I watched as he undid his tie. He threw his tie and jacket away. He crawled above me and moved down my chest, leaving love bites and little bruises.

I whimpered as he unbuttoned his dress shirt. I blushed at his toned and muscular body. I reached to touch his abs. He threw his shirt away and I blushed. He grabbed my hand and put it above my head. He then proceeded to grab my other wrist and held them together. 

He kissed me again as he ran his hands along my thighs. I whimpered and bucked my hips. He broke the kiss panting slightly. "My, aren't we impatient?~" He whispered seductively into my ear. I shivered but nodded. 

He smirked and opened the bedside drawer. He grabbed a bottle and set it down. He the slid his slacks off and tossed them away. He grabbed the waistband of my boxers and quickly slid them off. He then grabbed the bottle and put the clear liquid on his fingers. He set the bottle down and leaned over me. 

He kissed my chest moving to my nipples. He took one of the pink buds into his mouth and used his left hand to tease the other. He circled my rim with his finger. "Hah~. Ka-katsuki~." I moaned breathily. He smirked sadistically. 

He slid a digit in and moved around. I mewled at the sensation and squirmed slightly. I felt a sudden slap on my *ss and bit my lip. He then pressed a bundle of nerves. I moaned loudly as he continued to press and play withe bundle of nerves.

"Kat-suki!~ I'm gon-na!~" I moaned loudly as I came on our stomachs. He smirked before sliding off his own boxers. I unconsciously licked my lips and he chuckled lowly. "You do that quite often you know.~" He said flirtatiously. I felt my face heat slightly.

He grabbed the bottle from earlier and opened it. I watched as he put the cold liquid on his hand and put it on his erection. He leaned down and put his hands on my knees. I was getting impatient as he opened them a bit more.

"Please~." I whined. He looked at me and leaned down. "Please what?" He whispered seductively. I whimpered as he bought one of his hands to my nipples. He played with the piercing as he waited for a response.

"Hah~ p-please~" I whined as he licked up my chest. "Please what love? Use your words~" He whispered. "Jus- ngh~ f-f**k~" I said. I felt heat pool in my abdomen. "F-f**k m-e~" I managed to stutter out. I flushed in embarrassment as I felt his eyes scanning me.

He lined himself up and slowly pushed in. "Gah~ hah~d*mmit." I muttered. I put my hand over my mouth as he slid in. He gave me a minute to adjust. I looked at him, my eyes half lidded. "M-move~" I stuttered and he nodded. He began moving slowly and kept pace. I quickly bottomed out.

I dug my nails into his shoulders as he began to quicken his pace. "F-f**k!~ ka-at!~" I moaned out. "Yes love?~" He asked as he kept his pace. "Aah~ gah~ sh*t~" I said panting. He began moving faster and teasing my nipples once again. "F-fast-er~!" I managed to get out.