°•~Chapter thirty six~•°

♡Zayne's P.O.V♡

I woke up and felt next to me. I opened my eyes and saw that my girlfriend wasn't there. I sat up and walked downstairs to see everyone outside. I looked around and saw that in the living room we're my parents and Hachi's parents. I smiled and went upstairs quickly. I changed and as I left I grabbed a small box.

I went back downstairs and walked into the living room. "Oh hey! What's up?" Dad asked. "I have a very important question." I said and looked at Aizawa and Yamada. "What is it?" Yamada asked. "Umm, so I know that Hachi and I have only been dating about a year. But, I was wondering if I could have your blessing?" I asked.

I looked at all of the shocked adults in the room. "Zayne, are you sure?" Dad asked. I nodded. "I love her. I absolutely adore her and would do anything for her. Plus she's smart, she'll want us to graduate before we get married." I said.

I saw as both of her parents thought for a moment. "You swear you'll take care of her no matter what? And that you'll love her even when she's lost it?" Aizawa asked. I nodded. "You do take great care of her. What would you do for her?" Aizawa asked again.

"Anything. I'd kill for her, I'd die for her, I'd punish myself if I ever hurt her." I said honestly. They looked at each other and then back to me. "What's her favorite color, animal, food, her birthstone, birthday, and favorite ballroom dance?" Yamada asked.

"Light pink, cats and bees, Fettuccine Alfredo, opal or pink tourmaline, October 28th, and the tango." I said. They looked at me slightly shocked. "What's her favorite thing in her closet?" Yamada asked again. "The ball gown you got her for her birthday." I said.

They looked at each other, again, before turning back to me. "You have our blessing." They said. I smiled. "Thank you! I will not let you down!" I said and bowed. They smiled and Mom clapped her hands together.

"Do you have a ring?!" She asked in excitement. I nodded and pulled out the small box. I opened it and showed it to her. She gushed at it and started talking about how happy she was. "Show me." Dad said and mom handed him the pink box.

" Dad said and mom handed him the pink box

Dad's brows raised. "Isn't this something? You must really know her style." Dad said and handed me the box. I showed Aizawa and Yamada the ring. "Why not opal?" Yamada asked. "Opals break easily, and she runs a mafia, she's also a hero in training, and very clumsy even though she's a cat." I explained chuckling.

He nodded and they handed the ring back to me. I put it in my pocket and saw Hachi running up to me. She jumped on me. "Hey love! What'cha doing?" She asked. I smiled. "Nothing. What are you doing?" I asked. She smiled.

"I was about to make cupcakes! You wanna help!?" She asked. "You get mad when someone is in the kitchen with you." I said. She scoffed. "Not when it's you! Your and exception along with Kota and Eri!" She huffed.

"I'll sit at the island. I'm not gonna risk getting killed." I joked. She grabbed my hand. "Can we dance later!? I wanna learn how to samba!" She chirped. I smiled. "Of course Cheshire!" I said and she smiled. She dragged me to the kitchen. 

I looked back to see the adults laughing lightly at the pinketts behavior. She spun us around and bowed. I chuckled and she ran to get the ingredients for cupcakes.

.

.

.

♡Izuku's P.O.V♡ 

We all walked into the kitchen and a sweet smell floated in the air. I looked to see Hachi finish frosting a batch of cupcakes and put them on a dessert stand. I sat down along with the others. We knew better than to get in her way.

"Hey! What was that for!?" Kat yelled. "No touchie." Hachi said simply. Kat groaned and sat down. Hachi smiled and finished decorating the sweet treats with sprinkles. I looked and saw her turn around.

The adults walked in and I saw them take a deep breath. I watched as dad and Uncle zawa looked at each other with a mischievous smirk. They snuck around the counter as hachi put away the sprinkles.

Dad and zawa reached their hands out and two loud smacks resonated in the room. We all hissed. "No touchie!" Hachi said loudly. She turned her head to smile at the other adults and smacked dads hand.

"What part of no touching do you NOT understand?" She asked while smiling and emphasizing the 'not'. Dad smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sit." Hachi ordered the two adults and pointed at the island where the rest of us sat.

"Now! I will make dinner!" She exclaimed while setting the cupcakes in the corner of the counter. "What are you gonna make?" Aunt Daliah asked. Hachi turned and smiled. "Red curry!" She chirped. 

"Yes! You make the best curry!" Denki said happily. She smiled. "My, now I can't wait for dinner! But why did you make cupcakes?" Aunt Daliah asked. "I was bored. And we can eat them for dessert!" Hachi said happily.

"I never knew you could cook, let alone bake." Aunt Mitsuki said. Hachi nodded. "Well, I didn't live in Japan to terribly long. I've always been really good at things involving food though!" She explained. Aunt Mitsuki nodded. "I suppose that's fair." She mumbled and Hachi began getting her ingredients out.

We all went to the living room and sat down. We were talking and minding our business when we heard Zayne walk in. "Where were you?" Kat asked. "Upstairs thinking about something." He said. 

"What were you thinking about?" Denki asked. Zayne looked at him. "You'll find out in about a week." Zayne said. I quirked a brow. "Isn't your anniversary with Hachi next week?" I asked. He shook his head.

"That's in two weeks. I'm going to take her on a date next week." He said. "Why next week?" Blake asked. "You'll find out." He said again. "I give up!" Kat said. We all dramatically gasped. "You!? Giving up!?" Neito asked dramatically.

Kat rolled his eyes. "Yeah, your not gonna get an answer from this guy." Kat explained. We all agreed. I heard someone singing and shushed everyone. "Shh! Listen!" I whispered. The room went quiet and we heard the singing.

"Yeah, my papa said don't worry about your size~. He says boys like a little more boots to hold at night~." We listened and stood up. The adults followed us and we followed the singing to the kitchen. There we saw Hachi singing. I pulled out my phone and started recording.

"And no I won't be no stick figure silicone barbie doll~. So if that's what your into then go ahead and move along~." She sang. She swayed her hips as she stirred the pot. "Because you know I'm all about that bass, bout that bass, no treble~." She sang repeatedly.

"Hey! I'm bringing booty back~!" She said and spun around. She continued to sing and dance. "Go ahead and tell all them skinny b**ches that~. Nah, I'm just playing, I know y'all- AAAHH!" She screamed as she turned and saw us.

She threw a spoon and we all dodged. "I swear! I'm gonna have a heart attack one of these days!" She shouted to herself. She turned and grabbed bowls for everyone. She put the curry in the bowls and put them on a tray.

We went to the table and she set the tray down. We all sat down and she spun the tray. Bowls landed in front of everyone and she sat down. She clapped her hands together. "Itadakimasu!" She shouted. Aunt Daliah and Uncle Mike looked at her confused.

"It's a Japanese thing." Zayne said and they nodded their heads. We all took a bite of the food and our eyes lit up. "This is delicious!" Aunt Daliah exclaimed. Uncle Mike smiled and agreed. Aunt Mitsuki and uncle Masaru nodded in agreement.

"How did you manage to get better at cooking?" Kat asked Hachi. She smirked. "Why? Did I surpass you Gordon Ramsey?" She asked jokingly. Kat looked offended. "I never said that! I asked how you got better! Stupid!" He shouted.

She shrugged. "This is really good, thank you for dinner Bumblebee." Uncle zawa said. Hachi smiled. "No problem." We all ate and eventually we had the cupcakes she made. She got lots of compliments on them as well. She smiled and said her thanks. We all headed to bed and got some sleep for the next day.