°•~Chapter twenty seven~•°

♡Hachi's P.O.V♡

I was sat on the couch playing on my phone when Izu-kun walked in. "Hey!" He said. I smiled. "Hey! What's up?" I asked. "I was wondering something." He said. "Oh, what is it?" I asked. "I don't know what color you guys should wear. Have any ideas?" He asked.

"Yeah! What's the theme again?" I asked. "Green and orange. You came up with it, how do you not remember?" He asked. "I dunno. I just don't." I said shrugging. "But you could do green for us." I said. He smiled. "That's a good idea! Green will look great on all of you!" He said and rushed out of the room. I chuckled and stood up.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of cake. I felt arms wrap around me and I looked back. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I got hungry. Why?" I asked. "We're having Alfredo for dinner. Are you sure you want to waste your appetite?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Love, I'm sure I won't do much." I said. He took the plate out of my hand. "No cake until after dinner." He said and held the plate above his head. I jumped up. "No fair! Your using your height to your advantage!" I said. He smirked. I pouted before an idea popped in my head.

 I jumped on the counter and snatched the cake from him. "Hey! Cheshire! Come back!" He yelled while chasing me. I ran up the stairs and he followed me. I jumped on the railing. "Don't you dare!" He yelled. I smirked and jumped off the railing. He ran down the stairs and I ran back in the kitchen. 

I sat in the corner and put the fork to my mouth. I went to bite it but it was taken from me. I saw the ink monster drop the plate in the trash. I gasped and looked at Zayne. "My cake-" "Dinner!" Uncle zashi yelled. I stood up and walked to the dining room. 

I sat down. "What's wrong?" Aunt inko asked. "I had a piece of cake but when I tried to eat it Zaynes ink monster thing threw it away!" I huffed. They all laughed. "It's not funny!" I shouted. Once everyone calmed down we ate dinner.

"We have to be ready by nine." Zayne said to me. I looked at him confused. "Why nine?" "That's when they want to meet." He shrugged. I nodded and finished eating. "More!" I said and uncle zashi chuckled before using his quirk to float the Alfredo over to my plate and scoop in on there.

"There you go!" He said. I smiled. "Thank you!" I said stuffing my face. Everyone chuckled and we finished eating and went to our rooms. I laid in bed with Zayne and slowly drifted to sleep.

.

.

.

I woke up to Zayne shaking me. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. He yanked the blanket away. "Get up! We gotta get ready!" He said. I sat up and got out of bed. I walked to our bathroom and took a shower. "Are you not going to shower?" I asked him as I walked with a towel wrapped around my frame.

He looked at me and blushed. "No, I took one last night." He said. I nodded. As I walked away I felt something hit my *ss. I turned to see him staring at me. "Did you just smack my *ss?" I asked. He nodded. "Well, at least you didn't lie." I said and walked to the closet. I grabbed a white puff sleeved blouse and some black slacks. I put on some undergarments.

I put on the pants and grabbed the blouse. I slid the blouse on and walked out of the closet towards my vanity. I sat and did my hair and simple makeup. I looked to see Zayne staring. "Can you stop being a pervert." I said. "I dunno. Can I?" He said.

I rolled my eyes. I brushed my hair and left it down. I put on my opal jewelry and buttoned my blouse. I put my Glycons hair clip in and handed Zayne his. I grabbed my purse he bought me and sprayed my perfume. 

"You finally ready?" He asked. "Yes. And I didn't take that long." I said rolling my eyes. He snickered and we walked downstairs. We walked to the car and got in. I sat down in the passenger seat and he started the car. We left to meet his parents.