°•~Chapter thirty~•°

♡Izuku's P.O.V♡

We arrived at Zayne's mansion and saw tons of cars but no one but butlers at the doors outside. We got out and walked up to the doors. "Do you have invitation-" the butler cut himself off when he saw Zayne.

"M-Master Zayne! C-Come in!" He said. We began to walk in but the butler stopped us. "Do you have invitations?" He asked. Zayne looked at him. "I thought it was clear they were with me?" He asked and the butler nodded. "Of course! So sorry about that!" He said frantically apologizing.

We told him it was fine and walked in. All eyes went to us. Whispers and murmurs filled the room and girls swooned at the sight of Zayne. "Oh! You made it!" Aunt Daliah squealed running up to us. "Of course! Wouldn't miss it for the world!" Zayne said happily.

Aunt Daliah looked at him. "I wasn't talking to you! I was talking to Izuku and your absolutely stunning girlfriend!" She said. "Wow thanks mom." Zayne said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. I giggled and Kat took my arm and we left to enjoy our time together. 

I looked back and the others had followed. Aunt Daliah held Hachi's hand and dragged her to the upstairs where her husband sat. "Can I get everyone's attention!?" She shouted and everyone looked at her. Zayne walked up the steps to his girlfriend.

"I want everyone to listen closely!" She shouted. "My son, Zayne Stirling, has a beautiful lady here with him tonight and she is his girlfriend! But, I have to wonder. Zayne, when are you gonna propose? I want this young lady in our family." She asked Zayne with a smirk.

The two blushed. "Mom! We haven't even been dating a year! Plus we have promise rings, we'll get there soon." He whispered yelled. Aunt Daliah's eyes widened. "You have promise rings!? I could've been calling her my daughter-in-law this whole time!?" She yelled.

Hachi's face grew even redder by the second. "We can talk later." Aunt Daliah said. "This young lady is my daughter-in-law!" Aunt Daliah shouted, finishing the announcement. Cheers filled the room. I giggled and turned to kat. He handed me a cup with some punch in it.

We all talked and then saw Aunt Daliah walk up. "Izuku love, I was wondering. Does Hachi know how to dance?" She asked. "She does. Why?" I said while nodding. "I threw this ball together to celebrate their relationship and your engagement." She whispered. I smiled. "Thank you!" I chirped. She nodded and made another announcement.

"Zayne! Bring my daughter-in-law and yourself to the dance floor!" She shouted. Zayne nodded and took Hachi's hand. He led her to the dance floor and they took their positions. The music started and they began to dance.

Aunt Daliah waved at kat and I and we walked over to her. "Join them." She said quietly. We nodded and headed to the dance floor. We took our positions and all four of us began to dance when the music started. We used our acting to our advantage. 

We then stood up again. Hachi looked at Zayne and smiled. He smiled back and hachi looked at us. I smiled at her and we got into position. The music played and we danced. As we danced Hachi smiled at me. I smiled back.

We continued to dance until people left and the mansion was empty and no one but us were left. Shin walked up to us and clapped his hands together. "I didn't know you guys could dance like that." He said. Blake ran up and hugged us. 

"You guys were amazing!" He said jumping up and down. I looked to aunt Daliah running up to us. "I can't believe it! You guys were so amazing! Oh, I look forward to the wedding even more now!" Hachi and I giggled. "It's late. We need to get back to the mansion." Jayla said. We nodded and headed out to the limo.

.

.

◇day before wedding◇

"Okay, so. Are you gonna sleep in the same room or sperate rooms?" Dad asked. I looked at kat before looking back at dad. "We're gonna sleep in the same room." I said and took a sip of my coffee. "I can't believe your getting married tommorrow!" Hachi squealed.

We had the rehearsal dinner the night before and were relaxing for the wedding. "Me neither! My baby is so grown up!" Mom said tearing up. "Inko, don't cry. I don't wanna drown." Aunt Mitsuki said. We all laughed lightly and mom chuckled.

"Right! I'll do that at the wedding!" She said jokingly, though I'm pretty sure she was gonna cry anyways. Aunt Mitsuki and uncle Masaru had come to the mansion for the wedding. I giggled. "You know, I haven't seen your dress yet Izuku." Aunt Mitsuki said. I shook my head.

"You'll see it tommorrow." I said. "Come on Izuku! You don't have to put it on. Just let me see it!" She said. I giggled. "Fine. Come on." I said and got up. She followed and we went into my room. We walked into the large closet and her eyes widened.

"My! You have a lot of clothes!" She said and put her hand to her chest. "Most of them are Hachi's. We share clothes." I explained. She nodded. "Why is your closet so large though?" She asked.

"Hachi connected our closets." I said and walked up a flight of stairs. I walked over to where we kept our ball gowns and searched through them. I found my dress and grabbed it. I showed it to aunt Mitsuki and her eyes widened. "I made that dress! You have great taste!" She said proudly.

"I had no idea that you made it. That's neat!" I said putting it back. We left the closet and went back downstairs.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Blake asked. "Probably kat.~" Jayla teased me. My face flushed and I hit her. "Don't say stuff like that!" I said. "We could always play board games!" Hachi chirped.

"Nuh uh. You need to go to anger management before I play another board game with you." Shin said. She looked at him. "Anger management? NAME ONE TIME IVE HAD ANGER PROBLEMS!" she yelled. We all looked at her. "Oh, nevermind." She said embarrassed.

I shrugged. "We could always just sleep. Get energy for tommorrow." I said. "Nah your gonna give Cheshire ideas." Zayne said. He held the female closer to him. "I think it's a good idea! We're gonna be dancing and stuff so we'll need our energy!" Chloe chirped.

I nodded. "We are gonna be up for awhile." Jayla said. "But we won't be able to sleep tonight." Blake said. I looked at him. "Then you can take sleeping medicine. Now, everyone! Mission get lots of sleep for the wedding, starts now!" I said and clapped my hands. Everyone nodded and we ran off to our rooms to sleep.