°•~Chapter twenty nine~•°

♡Izuku's P.O.V♡

◇week before wedding◇

I sat on Hachi's bed as we talked about any extra things we need to do. She held a notepad in her hands as she checked off each item. "Okay, so you hired an officiant?" She asked. I nodded and she scratched it off the list. "You called the florist?" I nodded again. "You have your dress, shoes, bridesmaids, bridesmaid dresses and suit." She muttered to herself.

"You have gifts for the rehearsal dinner?" She asked. I nodded. "You have the venue, what about decorations? You have those?" I nodded again. She scratched it off the list. "The guest list is finished, have you already sent out invitations?" I nodded. "Yeah, about two months ago." I said. She nodded and scratched it off.

"Alright! Last thing." She said. "Have you decided whether you are having an after party?" "Yeah we are." I said. She smiled and scratched it off the list. "Alright! You are ready to go with your wedding!" She chirped. I smiled and she hugged me. "I can't believe it! Your gonna get married Saturday!" She said. I hugged her back.

"Me neither! I didn't think it would happen so soon!" I said. She put her hand on her heart. "I'm glad it is! And your dress is absolutely stunning! But I haven't seen the shoes." She said. I got up and walked into the closet. I grabbed a box and walked back into the room. I sat back down and opened the box.

Her eyes widened. "Oh! They're stunning!" She said carefully grabbing them. She looked at them carefully. "Oh! How I want to get married !" She said after handing the shoes back to me. She put a hand on her heart and one on her forehead.

 She put a hand on her heart and one on her forehead

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She dramatically slid down to the floor. I giggled at her behavior and put the shoes back in the closet. "Well, maybe Zayne will propose soon~." I said teasingly. She looked at me, her face red. "We haven't even been dating a year yet! Don't get my hopes up!" She shouted. 

I chuckled. Just then Zayne and Kat walked in. "What is she doing?" Kat asked pointing at Hachi. "Being dramatic." I said simply. "I have every right! My dear cousin is getting married soon!" She huffed. Zayne picked her up and sat her on his shoulder.

"With how much you eat you really don't weigh like, anything." He said. She looked at him. She rolled her eyes and looked at kat. "Whatever." She huffed. Jayla walked in the room with Chloe. Blake, denki, mineta, neito, and shinso walked in behind them. 

"So, what are we gonna do?" Neito asked sitting down. "I was thinking we could have a ball tommorrow." Zayne said. "Where? We can't do it here. Their setting up for the wedding." Shinso said. 

"We could have it at my mansion." Zayne said. We all looked at him. "Really?" Kat asked. "Yeah hold on." He said and we followed him to the railing of the upstairs. He walked down the steps and talked to his parents. He headed back up.

"They were gonna have one anyways. So we can all go." He said smiling. Hachi and I jumped in joy. "We can wear our ballgowns!" We shouted in unison. The others looked at us. "Okay? Anygays, what time?" Blake asked. "Nine PM." He said. We all nodded.