°•~Chapter fourteen~•°

♡Izuku's P.O.V♡

We talked for a few more hours before heading downstairs for dinner. "What are we having!?" Hachi exclaimed. "It's about to be nothing. Sit your *ss down." Mom said. "Yes ma'am!" We all said in unison. We all sat down and I looked at Blake.

Mom slid plates in front of us and we all started to dig in. "Hey blake?" I asked the red head. "Sup?" He asked looking at me. "Do you wanna join the glycon's?" Everyone stopped what they were doing. You could hear silverware clatter and fall. "W-what?" He asked shocked. "Do you wanna join the glycon's?" I repeated.

He hesitated before nodding eagerly. "Great! Guys we have a new member!" I shouted. Cheering erupted at the table. "Oh! Come with me to my tattoo appointment!" Hachi chirped. "Why?" Blake asked confused. We all looked at each other and stuck out our left wrist. There you could see our identical tattoos signaling that you were part of the group. "You need to get yours!" We said in unison.

He blinked and looked at his mom's. They looked at each other and shrugged. "You've been wanting to get one. Not like we can stop them." Aunt Everheart said. He looked at the rest of us and then at Hachi. He nodded and we all cheered. I took out my phone and took his picture. I smiled and went to the glycon's shared account on Instagram.

"I'm gonna start taking y'alls phones away when we eat if y'all don't get off of them

"I'm gonna start taking y'alls phones away when we eat if y'all don't get off of them." Dad threatened. We all put our phones away and resumed eating. We were talking about random topics when monoma piped up. "Yo zuku! Did zawa tell you what happened?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, what happened?" I asked.

"When you two moved here, me and shin were transfered into class 1a! Meaning that we get to hang out with denki and neta!" He said. I smiled. "That's great! But why class 1a? I thought you guys hated them?" I asked. He nodded. "We do! It's just nezu wouldn't let them transfer to our classes and we wanted to all be together. Also, zawa teaches that class. Who doesn't want to be taught by him?" He stated. 

I nodded in understanding. "Fair enough." I said taking a bite of my food. "Hey, what's this?" Uncle zawa asked. We all looked at him and dad used one of his quirks to project the video on the wall and dimmed the lights. Uncle zawa pressed play on the video and it showed the foyer of our school.

(In video. E= Serena Everheart,  r= receptionist, st= students, h=hachi,)

E- alright there's five minutes, you ready?

R- Yep! Just gotta set up the speaker!

E- You put stacks of paper in the halls?

R- Mhm! Oh its almost time!

E- okay. Get ready.

The two ran off two a corner of the foyer. Aunt Everheart was behind the camera and the receptionist was on the other side.

E- Alright! Turn on the clock!

The clock turned on and kids rushed through the halls. They all had stacks of paper and stood at the top of the stairs and underneath them. There was loud chatter when a certain pinkett appeared on the screen followed by me, kat, jayla, and chloe. 

H- Ok! What your gonna do is throw the stack of papers when the timer blares! When it blares a song will come on! Get ready!

She yelled in the video. It showed kat and I looking at each other and smiling. The timer reached ten and everyone counted down.

St= 10!...9!...8!...7!...6!...5!...4!...3!...2!...ONE!

Everyone in the video shouted and threw their stack of papers. Satisfaction by Benny Benasi, The Biz blared over speakers and it showed us five running carefully down the stairs. We ran out the door and more students followed. The video ended.

The lights un-dimmed and dad stopped the projection. Denki, shin, neito, mineta, and uncle zawa and uncle mic looked at us. "That's what y'all did on the last day of school!? And you don't have to wear uniforms!? Man!" Denks yelled. "I low key forgot about that. I have it saved in my phone." Shin mumbled almost passing out.

"Yeah. It was cool! That was until Hachi ran over blake." I said as I began to mutter. Kat tapped on my shoulder and I looked up to see a very shocked group of six. "What?" I asked confused. "You said that Hachi ran over blake!" Neta shouted. "Oh yeah. I did didn't I?" I mumbled.

We explained what happened and finished eating. When we finished we went to bed and got some sleep.

.

.

.

I woke up and sat up drowsily. I looked at the alarm clock on my nightstand and saw it was eleven o'clock. I groaned and got out of bed. I walked into the closet and grabbed an outfit. I slid on the shirt and grabbed my bottoms. As I grabbed my bottoms kat walked in. We made eye contact and walked over and kissed my cheek.

I smiled lightly before I felt something hit my *ss. I looked at kat who was smirking. I shot up and grabbed the closest thing to me, which happened to be a sandal. I threw it at him and he ducked laughing. I smirked and threw the other sandal at him hitting his head. "Ouch. D*mn you've got an arm on yah." He grumbled rubbing the top of his head.

" He grumbled rubbing the top of his head

Izuku^

Bakugo^

Bakugo^

I smirked and grabbed my bottoms pulling them on. I grabbed a jean jacket and some socks. I putnon my shoes and walked back into our room. He walked over next to me and went to his shelf. He grabbed his cologne and sprayed it. I did the same with my perfume and we headed out the door. By now it was 11:15 and the salon was a good thirty five minutes away.

We stopped by the kitchen and saw Hachi. The others were sleeping in since it was the summer. She saw us and handed us our breakfast. I took a bite out of pancakes and sighed in content. We ate our breakfast quickly and left, getting in the car.

Kat started the car and I sat in the passenger seat as Hachi sat in the back. "Y'know, you should really cook more often. Those pancakes were heavenly." I said. "Thanks! I was thinking of maybe making some cupcakes today. I got a new recipe idea." She said.

My eyes lit up and I heard kat chuckle. I turned to face the pinkett and looked her in the eyes. "Really!? What is it!?" I squealed. She chuckled. She was the baker of the family, she had always made really good sweets and every new idea she came up with was delicious. "Yeah! And as for what it is, it's a suprise." She said.

I whined as we continued to drive, the two laughing at my reaction.