°•~Chapter twenty eight~•°

♡Izuku's P.O.V♡

◇1 day before last day of school◇

I sat on katsukis lap. Hachi sat next to us crying lightly. She had her head stuffed into his chest as he attempted to calm her down. Why is she crying you ask? We have no idea. 

"Cheshire, I'm sure it's not that bad." She looked at him like he was stupid. "Not that bad? Not that bad!? Love, my f**king hammer broke and can't be repaired! How is that 'not that bad'!?" She shouted standing up. "Zashi said he can make you another one. He's gonna make it stronger too." Chloe said hanging up the phone.

"Really!?" The pinkett asked. Chloe nodded and the pinkett wiped her eyes. "He said he was only doing it because you sounded really sad." Chloe added. The pinkett smiled. "Good! My acting is getting better!" She said. I looked at her. 

"B**ch you were acting!?" Kat shouted. I giggled. "Of course! Izuku know because he does it too!" She said. They all looked at us dumbfounded. Just then the door to the rooftop opened. "Hey good news! You guys get tommorrow off!" Aunt Everheart said. "Really!?" We all shouted excited. She nodded.

The final bell rang and we left the roof. "Woo! We get to sleep in!" Hachi cheered. We all laughed. "I'm getting married next month!" I shouted. Kat looked at me. "Me too! I'm marrying you!" He said pointing at me. I chuckled. We all got in the car. We took off towards the mansion.

We made it to the mansion and parked. "See you chuckle f**ks inside!" Hachi yelled and raced Jayla to the door. We all walked inside and saw two black haired people. "Hey aunt Daliah! Uncle Mike!" We all said. The two smiled and continued to talk to another person with black hair.

Just then three others rushed down the stairs. "Yo! We're here!" Nieto shouted. We all ran towards the three and group hugged. "Ah, nothing like eleven teens in a group hug and ignoring us." Uncle zawa said sarcastically. Hachi giggled. "papa! Dad! I missed you!" She said tackling the two. Zaynes parents chuckled lightly.

"So, how has the class been?" Uncle Mike asked uncle zawa. "I hate them. They are weak and don't shut up." Uncle zawa said. Hachi popped up behind him. "What if I was in your class?" She asked. "I'd love that. I'd be able to see you absolutely demolish them in training." He said.

"I'm in your class, what about me?" Shin asked. "Meh, your aight." Uncle zawa said chuckling. "What do you mean 'aight'!?" Shin asked. "I see you all the time! I don't see Bumblebee a lot!" He said. Shin nodded."Cheshire, please get off of him." Zayne said while picking Hachi off of uncle zawa.

"Cheshire?" Uncle mic asked. "Becauss of my quirk and apparently my smile." She explained. "Smile for us." Uncle zawa said. Hachi smiled showing her fangs. "He's right." He said bluntly and took a sip of his coffee. Hachi rolled her eyes. 

"Izuku honey! We need to go and pick up the bridesmaids dresses and find your wedding dress!" Mom shouted from the kitchen. "Oh! Can I go along!?" Aunt Daliah asked. "Sure! Let's go!" I said. Hachi kissed both uncle zawa and uncle mic on the cheek. "By dad! Bye papa!" She said as we left out the door.

We got in the car. "Jayla wants a suit and not a dress." I said while writing it down. "Why?" Aunt Daliah asked. "Dresses aren't my style." She said. Aunt Daliah nodded. "That's fair." She said. We arrived at the boutique and got out of the car. "Hello! You must be Izuku! I'm carol and I'm gonna help you find your dream dress!" The lady said shaking my hand.

I smiled and we started looking. "I'm gonna go get the bridesmaids dresses while you look." Mom said. I nodded and continued looking. I saw one dress in particular that caught my attention. The skirt was large and had a silver branch like design.

 The skirt was large and had a silver branch like design