°•~ Chapter forty four~•°

◇3 days later◇ 

♡Aizawa's P.O.V♡

I laid in my yellow bean bag by the bus waiting for the class to come out of the dorms. They were told to be ready to get in the bus by 5:45. It was now 5:40. A few seconds of waiting later they all walked out of the dorms. "Get in the bus." I said and they all got on the bus.

I got on the bus. Mic was driving and Eri were sitting in the front sleeping. Mic drove to the airport and I took attendance. "Raise your hand when I call your name!" I said loudly. They all nodded and I began attendance.

"Momo! Mina! Mineta! Denki! Monoma! Shinso! Kirishima! Sero! Ochako! Todoroki! Iida! Tsuyu!" As I called their names they raised their hands. "Alright, that's everybody." I said and sat down next to Eri and Kota. They were now talking about whether blue or red was better.

I pat their heads and they lookedat me. "You guys excited?" I asked. They nodded. We continued to talk until we got to the airport. We all got off the bus and went through all of the necessary procedures. We met all might and nezu at the gate and got on the plane.

.

.

.

(In America.)

We got off the plane and went through the necessary procedures again. We saw Ruby and Serena standing next to a limo. "Hey Aizawa!" Serena yelled. I walked over and got in the limo. The class looked at me shocked. "What are you guys waiting for? Get in!" Ruby shouted everyone got in.

We drove to the mansion where we would be staying. "Okay class. Please be respectful towards the people here." Nezu said as we arrived. They all looked at the mansion shocked and got out. We all headed to the door and I walked in.

.

.

.

♡Izuku's P.O.V♡ We were all talking to each other and Hachi was fighting Katsuki when the door opened and revealed Class 3A. Hachi and Katsuki were still yelling and fighting. "HACHI!" Aizawa yelled. She quickly stood up and bowed. "Yes papa?" She asked.

She stood up straight and the class was staring at us shocked. Kota ran out and hugged Hachi. "Mama! Papa!" He shouted. Hachi smiled and picked Kota up. "My baby blackberry! Oh, I missed you so much!" Hachi said and kissed Kota's forehead.

Suddenly Katsuki kissed my cheek and held my waist. The classes jaws dropped at the sight of us. "DEKU!?!?!?" They all yelled. "Who the actual f**k is deku?" Jayla asked leaning on chloe's shoulder. Ochako walked up and pushed me.

"What are you doing here!?" Ochako yelled. I looked at Hachi who had a devious smirk on her face. Ochako was still yelling at me. Hachi jumped and kicked her. Ochako stumbled back. Hachi looked at Zayne. "My love, can I? Please..." Hachi pleaded. Zayne chuckled and nodded.

Hachi smiled and cracked her knuckles. Ochako and the rest of the class was yelling at her. Hachi punched her and pounced on her. Denki, mineta, neito, shinso, eri, and Kota started cheering. Zayne and the rest of us cheered for her.

Class 3A continued yelling and eventually Zayne pulled Hachi off ochako. "Hey! Let me at her! I'm nowhere near finished!" Hachi shouted and tried to get out of Zayne's grasp. Ochako stood up and wobbled. Mina ran over to help her and yelled at Hachi.

"What is wrong with you!?" Mina yelled. Hachi wiped blood from her mouth and smiled psychotically. The whole class shivered and denki and the others walked over and started cheering. They lifted her up and started chanting. 

"Queen Hachi! Queen Hachi!" She smiled at the praise as the class looked at her in shock. They put her down and she was picked up by Zayne. "I still don't know where you learned to fight." I said. She smiled. "Me neither zu." I rolled my eyes. 

The class looked at me. "What are you doing here f*g!?" Momo yelled. "I'm a midoriya, duh!" I smiled and Katsuki picked me up. I saw kirishimas face heat up when he saw bakugo. "Hey! Stop staring at my husband!" I yelled at him. They all looked shocked.

"HUSBAND!?!?" They all yelled. "You truly are a disgrace." All might said. Hachi hopped off Zayne's shoulder and walked toward all might. "What did you call my cousin you old man?" She scowled. Zayne grabbed her. 

"Cheshire, what did I say about fighting people who are brittle and can't defend themselves." Zayne asked. All might was offended. "Young man, what did you call me?" All might snapped. Zayne put Hachi down. "Nevermind, go feral." Zayne said. All might was shocked.

Hachi ran towards all might but was stopped by uncle zawa. "Bumblebee. You are my daughter, and i love you, but as much as I hate to admit it. Zayne is correct. You shouldn't attack people who are old and brittle." Aizawa said as he held Hachi by the collar on her neck. Hachi struggled. 

"B-but papa! He called Izu a disgrace!" She whined. Aizawa put Hachi in Zaynes arms. "I know. But I'm not bailing you out of jail again." He said. Hachi whined and the class watched in shock and fear. 

"You need to control your daughter better aizawa." Dad said. "Shut up brother!" Uncle zawa said. Dad chuckled. Chloe walked in the room with a leash and gave it to Zayne. Zayne put the leash on Hachi's collar.

"Hey! No! No leash!" Hachi shouted. "Sit with your son d*mmit." Zayne ordered. Hachi whined and sat down with Kota. She started playing with Kota and Zayne took the leash off. "What the h*ll!?" Shinso shouted. We all looked at him. 

"You got her to listen!?" He shouted. We all laughed. The class was so confused. "What do you mean?! She tried to attack us!" Iida yelled. Ochako looked me up and down. "Why are your shoes raggedy?" She asked cockily.

"That's why your mama dead." I snapped. They all looked at me shocked. "Dead as h*ll." Jayla added. "What kind of shoes she got on her casket?" Katsuki smirked. "That's why your granny ain't got no knees so she can't pray to Jesus, b**ch." Hachi said flipping them off. They looked at us shocked as we all laughed.

"Whoo! I want beer. You guys want one?" Mineta asked. We all nodded and went to the kitchen.