°•~Chapter thirty four~•°

♡Izuku's P.O.V♡

We got to the mansion and went to our rooms to shower and change. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel before turning on the water. "Kat!" I shouted. "Yeah?!" He shouted back. "Do you wanna shower first!?" I asked him. There was a moment of silence before he responded.

"Nah! I'll go last!" He yelled back. I shouted an 'okay' before stopping and stepping in the shower. I sighed as the water relaxed my muscles. I thought I heard the door open and looked out. No one else was in the room. I shrugged and went back in the shower.

I closed the shower door and grabbed my shampoo. I put some on my hand and rubbed my hands together. I then washed my hair. I felt a sudden chill on my skin and rinsed my hair. I felt large calloused hands touch my waist.

"Kat?" I asked. He hummed. "Yes love?" He asked. I combed my hair back with my hands. I looked at the blond and blushed. "What are you doing in here?" I asked. "I can't take a shower with my wife?" He asked.

"Mmm, no!" I said jokingly as I put conditioner in my hair. "Your so funny." Kat said sarcastically and rinsing his hair. "Why thank you!" I said mockingly. He chuckled and grabbed my waist.  He planted a kiss on my lips.

"So what do you wanna do tommorrow?" I asked. "You~." I blushed at his response. I playfully hit his chest. "Pervert!" I shouted and he chuckled. "Since Hachi and Zayne are gonna be moving rooms, is that giant *ss closet yours now?" Kat asked as we dried off.

"I think so. I'll have to ask." I said simply. We went to our closet and he handed me some boxers. I thanked him and put them on before heading into mine and Hachi's closet. I grabbed an outfit and put it on.

I walked back in our room and sprayed my perfume

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I walked back in our room and sprayed my perfume. Kat popped up behind me and put a necklace on my neck. I looked at the locket in confusion. "Look inside." He said as he sprayed his cologne. I opened the locket and saw a picture of the both of us.

"You like it?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He smiled and pulled his out of his shirt. "I have one too. Mom had them made for us." He said. I smiled and my eyes widened. "You called her mom! Not old hag!" I said happily. His eyes widened.

"No! No I didn't!" He protested. "Don't tell her!" He said. I smiled mischievously. "I would never-" I said before cutting myself off. I opened the door and ran out of the room. "AUNT MITSUKI!" I yelled as I ran downstairs.

"HEY! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T TELL!"  Kat yelled as he chased me. I kept running and made it to the living room. "AUNT MITSUKI! KAT CALLED YOU MOM!" I yelled quickly once I made it the room where all of the adults were.

They all looked at me shocked. Kat ran up behind me but was knocked over. "Hey! What do you think your doing to Izu!" Hachi yelled. Two children appeared behind her. "Mr. Zuku!" Eri said happily. 

I smiled and she and Kota ran up to me. They hugged me and turned and walked to katsuki. "Why are you chasing Mr. Zuku!?" They asked. Kat stood up wobbly and looked at them. "I wanted a hug and he ran from me." He lied. 

I looked at him shocked. "You lier! You just didn't want me to tell your mom that you called her mom!" I said. He looked at me and then to the two children in front of him. "You lied!" They asked. Kat nodded slowly  and the to kids pointed to the corner.

"Timeout!" Eri shouted. Kat nodded sadly and sat in the corner. I giggled and he smiled. Aunt Mitsuki tapped my shoulder to get my attention. "He called me mom? Not old hag?" She asked. I nodded and she smiled. "I just knew he would come around!" She said triumphantly.

I giggled and we waited for the others. I looked at the two children playing tag in the foyer. "Eri! Kota! Come here!" I said and they ran over to me. "Do you two wanna go shopping with us?" I asked. 

They nodded vigorously and smiled. "Alright! Get your shoes!" I chirped. They ran and got their shoes. The others made it downstairs and the two kids came running Into the room. "Bye!" We all said to the adults. They said their byes and we left.

Hachi was going to be taking Kota as kat and I took Eri. I helped her in the car and buckled her up. She smiled and thanked me. I smiled and went to the passenger seat and got in. I buckled up and looked at kat.

"We ready?" He asked looking in the rear view mirror. Eri nodded and he started the car. We left and began driving to the mall.

.

.

.

♡Hachi's P.O.V♡

I was getting Kota in the car when he said something. "What was that?" I asked as he stared at me. "I said your really pretty." He said repeating himself. I smiled and finished buckling him in. "Thank you! Your really handsome!" I said and he smiled. 

I closed the door and got in the car. "Who is this guy?" Kota asked, pointing at Zayne. I giggled and Zayne chuckled lightly. "He's my boyfriend. Of almost a year now." I said as I buckled my seat belt. "How did you meet?" He asked.

'Isn't he curious?' I thought to myself. "I was getting some new tattoos and piercings. He did them." I said and Zayne started the car. "So your dating a tattoo artist?" Kota asked. I nodded. "I am! He's also the son of the number two mafia." I said whispering the last part.

The youngers eyes lit up. "Your dating a mafia! That's so cool!" He said, stars in his eyes. I chuckled. "You wanna know a secret?" I asked. Kota nodded. I leaned towards him the best I could. "I'm the number one mafia boss." I whispered.

His jaw dropped. "Woah... THAT'S SO COOL!" He shouted. I chuckled and we left the mansion. "I know right!" I chirped. "So get to like shoot people and stuff!?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled. "I wanna be like you when two I grow up!" He said.

Zayne and I exchanged a suprised glance. "Really?" We asked and Kota nodded. I smiled and turned forward. I put my hand on my heart. "That's the nicest thing any has ever said." I whispered. Zayne was smiling and looked at me.

He smiled wider and turned back to the road. We soon made it to the mall where the others were and got out to shop, eat, and have fun.