°•~Chapter thirty five~•°

♡Izuku's P.O.V♡

We got out of the car and got Eri out. She jumped up and down as she saw Kota and th others walking towards us. I looked at Hachi and Zayne as they held each of Kota's hands. They swung him back and forth. I smiled and nudged kat.

He looked at the couple and smirked. I leaned over to him and whispered in his ear. "They look like a family." I whispered. Kat nodded. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. I smiled and put my phone away. They made it over to us and th two kids talked and played while we mad our way to the doors of the mall.

We entered the mall and walked to the fountain in the center. We talked for a few minutes trying to figure out what we were gonna do. "How about we split up? We could each take one of the kids." Chloe suggested and looked at the two kids debating whether or not candy apples or Ramen were better.

"I like that idea. But there is an uneven number of us. How would that work?" Neito asked. "Ooh! We could do one child per group! And there could be six in one group and seven in the other!" Blake said. I nodded. 

"That's good. But what will the groups be?" Shin asked. "Let's let them pick!" I chirped as I waved at the kids. "Yes Mr.zuku?" Kota asked. I smiled. "We're gonna be splitting up. Who do you want to be in a group with?" I asked the two. 

Eri smiled before picking. "I want denks, Jay, chlo, neta, and blake!" Eri said. I smiled as the selected people went to the light blue haired girl. Kota looked up at us before pushing us away. We watched as he went up to Hachi and Zayne and tugged on Zayne's pants.

"Hey, little man! What's up?" Zayne asked. "Can I ride your shoulders?" Kota asked. Zayne smiled and picked Kota up and put him on his shoulders. "Thank you!" Kota said and smiled. Zayne smiled back. "No problem little man!" Zayne said.

"Okay, let's go!" I said and we left our spot at the fountain. As we walked we turned to the Boba shop. "Kota, what flavor do you want?" Hachi asked looking up at the small boy on Zayne's shoulders.

"Thai tea please!" He said. Zayne nodded and took him and Kota up to the counter. I turned to hachi. "You know, you three look like a family." I said. Hachi blushed slightly. "I mean, I'd love to adopt him. I just don't know if I can." She said smiling sadly.

"He told me when I was buckling him in the car that I was really pretty." She said and sighed. "He was also fascinated by mine and Zayne's jobs." She said looking up at me. "I'm sure you could adopt him! He really likes you guys too!" I said. She looked at me slightly confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked. "He doesn't like people being around him really. He's also quite reserved. He smiled and has been saying please." I said. She smiled slightly. "Yeah, but what if Zayne doesn't want to? He hasn't even proposed either." She said.

"Talk to him about it tonight. If he agrees then you can talk to uncle zawa about it." Kat said. Hachi nodded and Zayne walked back over. "Here you go Cheshire!" Zayne said handing her a cup. She smiled and thanked him before taking a sip.

Kota was talking to the couple about random things. I smiled looked at kat. He looked back at me and smirked. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" I whispered. He nodded and we spoke in unison.

"We have to help them." 

.

.

.

We were headed home and I was buckling Eri in. "Mr. Zuku, is big sis thinking of adopting Kota?" She asked. I looked at the pale bluenette. "She is, why do you ask?" I asked her. "Because, they look like a family! Like me, shin, sis, dad, papa, you, boom boom, uncle zashi, and auntie inko!" She chirped. Kat turned his head to her.

"Boom boom? Really?" He asked. I giggled as I sat in my seat and buckled up. "Because your quirk makes those sounds!" She chirped again. At rolled his eyes. "Thanks." He said jokingly. Eri giggled and we drove off to the mansion.

We made it home and saw the others cars. We walked into the mansion and helped Eri to bed. Once we finished we went to the living room and saw the adults talking. "Ah! The newlyweds! What's up?" Dad asked.

"Umm, well we need to talk." I said hesitantly. They all looked at each other before looking at us. "Yeah sure, what's up?" Uncle mic asked. Kat and I sat down and I took a deep breath. "So today at the mall, Hachi and I were talking and she was telling me how she would like to adopt Kota." I said quickly.

Uncle zawa and uncle mic's eyes widened. "Has she talked it over with Zayne?" Aunt Daliah asked. "She is tonight." I said. There was silence for a few minutes. "I don't really see and issue with it. I'd like for her to at least be engaged though." Uncle zawa said.

"I don't either. I would also like if they were engaged first though. But again that depends on what Zayne says." Uncle Mike said. I smiled internally. I looked at katsuki and saw he had a small smile on his face. 

"So yes?" I asked. They nodded. "Just let her ask us. Don't tell her about this." Uncle mic said. I nodded and we went to our room and got ready to sleep.

.

.

.

♡Hachi's P.O.V♡

Zayne and I had just finished putting Kota to bed and walked in our room. I took a breath and shut the door. "Zayne, can we talk?" I asked. He looked at me slightly worried. "Relax, I'm not breaking up with you." I said and he let out a breath of relief.

I sat on the bed next to him and held his hands. "So, I know we're not married or engaged yet but. I wanted to know what you would think about adopting Kota?" I asked him and avoided eye contact.

I felt fingers touch my chin and I looked up to see his face extremely close to mine. "Cheshire, if that's what you want. It's fine bybme." He said. My eyes widened. "A-are you sure? I don't wanna pressure you into it! We can always wait!" I said slightly panicked. I didn't want him to feel pressured.

"Of course! I was thinking about it too honestly." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. I smiled slightly and felt tears well in my eyes. "Really!? Do you mean it!?" I asked. He nodded and smiled at me before wiping my eyes.

"Have you talked to your parents yet though?" He asked. I shook my head. "I'm planning on asking them in a couple days. I need to figure out how to ask them..." I said and trailed off slightly muttering to myself.

He chuckled and kissed me. "That sounds perfect. Now let's sleep or else you'll start acting like a psychopath." He said. I giggled. "I am a psychopath." I joked. He laughed and we laid down and slowly fell to sleep.