EVERYDAY?

Itwasn't easy but then again the best things never come easy. There were timeswhen I wanted to give up, I would be so frustrated and it hurt like hellbecause the woman I loved didn't know who I was. It was true I was terrified togo back to the hospital after the first time because I was not ready to acceptthe reality that Rora was her but at the same time, it wasn't really her. Ididn't visit her for a week after the whole incident. I would drive to thehospital but stop before I went and drove back home, I did it every day for aweek. I distracted my mind from the thoughts that were getting to me until oneday I sat by our tree and pondered over the pros and cons of this situation andeven spoke to Solo about it. I realized something, I love that woman, I alwayshave and I always will so the next day I got out of my house built up thecourage, and bought Rora her favorite flowers. I drove to the hospital all thewhile trying to get rid of the nervousness I was feeling. The nurses wereshocked and speechless seeing me walk in with flowers, from that moment Istepped into the building I vowed to stay by her side no matter what happens.When she saw me the next day, she smiled politely as if meeting me for thefirst time and when she asked me who I was it hurt but I pushed through andsaid that I was a family friend. We spent the day walking around the garden andshe asked me a ton of questions which I answered to the best of my abilities.We spoke about our favorite books and I told her that I had a big bookstore andevery day I will bring her a book to read, she was so excited and asked if Iwould come tomorrow. I smiled at her and said I would come back tomorrow andthe day after, right until the end which make her even happy. I came back justas I promised and every day I brought her flowers and a book from the store tokeep her company on the days I couldn't make it to visit. On every visit therewas one constant thing, every day I would ask her to choose a book for me toread to her and as always she would choose her favorite book which waswuthering heights. Every day without fail I would read the same book to heruntil she fell asleep. It was our thing.