I'LL REMEMBER US, DON'T WORRY DEAR...

Hernurse walked in the room before I could actually answer her, we decided to takeRora to the garden so she could enjoy the flowers outside. She was admiring theflowers in the garden and kept asking questions about them while her nurse andI walked behind her. we sat down on a nearby bench and watched Rora, her nurseturned to me and watched me curiously as I stared at Rora with a big smile onmy face. she told me that in all the years of her working at this place neverhas she seen someone stick by their partner like how I do. I smiled at her andtold her that Rora was the love of my life. She turned serious all of a suddenand asked me why I did it, why I put myself through the torture. I turned toRora and said that even though she didn't know me, I still knew who she was. Istill remember her and everything we've done together; all the times we'vespent together is imprinted in my brain. I made a promise to her that I wouldlove her until my last breath and I plan to stick with it even if she doesn't remember,I'll remember us for her. Rora's nurse was speechless at what I had said andwas silent for a while until it was time to come inside. Rora and I sat in herroom and we talked about anything and everything under the sun. It was likeevery day I got to meet a different side of her and I didn't mind one bit. Itwas time for me to go home and Rora was very sad but I promised that I wouldvisit her tomorrow. It was already 7 pm and even though I wished I could staylonger but it was late and I had to drive home so I said goodbye to Rora andleft quickly without looking back because once I look back I knew I would notleave. All through the drive, I had a permanent smile on my face, I had a goodday today and I was happy. I couldn't wait to see her again tomorrow.