Lost

I knew that man, he was the only survivor from my little blood party. I cursed myself as I ran. "Why did I have to let that one live?" I whispered silently as I took a sharp left not caring about where I might end up.

My small body had trouble keeping up with the pace I had set for myself. I honestly wanted to cry and scream. I didn't know if Zero, Dark, or Jane had escaped alive.

I let out a whimper as I thought about the deformed corpses. If only I had killed that man, none of this would have happened...

Ahead of me was a tall gate, it was made out of a black metal but it felt mystic. As I approached it the metal doors swing open revealing nothing behind them. 'Strange' I thought quietly as I stuck out my hand and stepped forwards, walking through the metal archway.

When I came out the other side I expected to see what I had on the first side, a plain forest. But no, I seemed to be in Wonderland! I smiled to myself, Mommy had often read me that one and by far it was my favorite.

The sky was red and the grass had a sickly purple tint. It started raining. The sky is crying blood for me I thought happily as I spun in a circle letting my dress twirl. My hair was at the moment down and my black locks were getting in my eyes.

I stopped my spinning suddenly and I looked to my right, there standing before me was the largest house I've ever seen! It had at least five floors and a huge shingled roof. I wanted to go there but something was telling me not to. I sighed and started walking in the opposite direction through the forest and into the thick trees.

I turned around one last time with a hopeful look in my eyes, "see you one day Mr. House" I whispered still frowning as I continued my walk into the unknown.