What's your name?

*(WATCH THE VIDEO!! Hey I got an idea... What if I give you guys music to listen to while you read the story from now on? In the comments tell me if that's a good idea. The song is called Puppet Nightcore)*

I stumbled through the forest listening to nothing but silence throughout the entire journey, no birds, no frogs, no sound. I sighed again. Finding food was going to be harder than I thought. I kept up my sort of brisk pace as I continued my trek. Only stopping every so often to talk to my twin thinker whom I now know calls herself Yllek (pronounced Yell-ec) Yes, my evil demon haunter has a name. By now I had almost completely forgotten about the large house and my focus was elsewhere.

I only found out Yllek's name about two hours ago though. On one of my rare chances I found a small waterfall that lead down to a tiny trickling stream of blood, well, it looked like blood. I had looked into a larger part of the stream to find myself face-to-reflection with non other than Yllek. In blue ripples above her head letters started forming.

K.E.L.L.Y.     it said, and they soon turned to    Y.    L.    L.    E.   K. she gave me one last grin and then completely disappeared. Since then, nothing, no water, no food, no company except for Yllek. I was entirely too lost to find my way back to the gate and there seemed to be no other man-made things in the area. So I just kept walking, using my enhanced senses to help me locate anything nearby.

Another half hour passed and there were still no signs of life. Since I came here I've noticed that I no longer require food, usually hunger pains would've kicked in by now, I knew this because during my time alone in the forest I had measured the hours it took me to fully digest my meal.

Suddenly, two pairs of hands grabbed me from behind. I turn around and face my attackers. One was a teenage boy with auburn brown hair, he had a gray face guard, and orange tinted goggles protecting his eyes. This boy holds two bloody hatchets dripping in the red liquid. The second boy looks to be about two years older than the first, he holds a long smooth steak knife and his wild black hair and cut smile portrayed his insanity.

When I turn around the shorter boy gasped. "Gasp! Jeff that's her! That's the recruit!"

"Nonsense Toby, that girl is in the overworld." Reprimanded Jeff.

'The taller one is Jeff, the smaller one is Toby. If you are looking for allies I suggest Toby.' Yllek comments. Jeff stops himself from having further thoughts and raises his knife up into the air.

"Besides, mortals hardly ever get in here." He continued about to strike. 'Kill him, he means you harm. He knows of you, dispose of him, he knows of what happened to your father...' Yllek was being defensive again.

"Yllek doesn't like you" I comment, grinning and pulling out my own knife. His eyes flashed a confused gaze but it is soon clouded with his blood lust. Just as he was about to strike me the younger one, Toby jumped in between us, shooting Jeff a glare.

"Hello, my name is Toby." He pauses expectantly. I just nod my head up and down and warily glance over at Jeff, who looked so mad he might actually explode. I lower my knife to my side. Jeff sighs heavily,

"Look kid, you're in our territory so I just gotta ask you one thing..."

"What's your name?"