Meetings

WATCH THIS VIDEO! IT'S CALLED: BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS NIGHTCORE!                  Imagine that that boy is Jeff. Oh yeah. and if you're reading this and you have no Creepypasta knowledge whatsoever. Look it up . . .

GUYS I'M NOT DEAD!

now to the book?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's your name?"

I gulped. The question sounded hostile, well then again only moments ago I was also considered un-neutral.

Toby's question hung in the air like the mist that now surrounded us. It was just habit at this point.

I felt threatened and uncomfortable in the now noise filled forest, the sound of crunching leaves and rattling branches unnerved me with it's sound like a thousand running men. I shivered uncertainty. And the water mist around us reacted appropriately. Wrapping around me like a cloak, the thick perspiration calmed my beating heart, as soon as I was relaxed I willed the mist to fade and soon enough it did.

I was really getting the hang of this misty power. Huh....

While my concentration stood still, time ticked on. tick..................tock...................tick..............."See Toby?! She won't cooperate! We should just slit her throat now while we have the chance!" Jeff's outburst brought me back to my senses. He was waving his arms around like a crazed chicken.

"Jeff, don't c-count your chickens be-before th-they're dead" Toby said, was he scared? He seemed a lot more scary to me. Jeff seemed to be glaring at me. How, he has no eyelids? I ask myself. I almost burst out into laughter. It was funny because Mr. Jeff appeared to believe my thinking face was one of stone cold denial. I held out my hand. The one without the knife. (Sadly). Mentally letting my guard down.

"My name is Kelly, Mr. Toby I take it you've heard of me?" I smile and Toby huffs at Jeff. "See?! I t-told you it was h-her!! S-she's t-the o-one, sh-she already knew i-it w-was me. W-we have t-to inform m-master slen-slender." I realized that his earlier stuttering was not from fright, but from the almost invisible twitching and ticking that quaked through his body. Jeff just stood there, unblinking, the man looked like he wore a lot of makeup.

As I looked closer I saw that around his eyes were large, circular, black rings. Two of them, one around each eye. I shivered as I felt Toby's freezing cold hand shake my own. His entire hand felt like ice as I shook it, even with the gloves he wore it felt more like a was grasping a glacier. "Nice to meet you!" He exclaimed happily. His mood changed quickly. Serious one minute, hippy pippy the next. I like him. Yllek what do you think? I ask my demonic reflection...

'his mind is troubled but he seems to cover it with joy.. Watch him carefully, his condition makes him able to snap easily. That is my analysis' Yllek comments. Wow I enjoy her side notes.

'Shut up and be grateful for the gift of knowledge I've bestowed upon you' I asked for it didn't I? Note of my own: Yllek doesn't like sarcasm. Noted on brain pen and paper!

"So Jeff! I want to take her home with us! It'll be SO FUN! We're gonna have to get permission so she can enter the house though. You know, so the guards won't stab her, but it shouldn't be too hard-" He was cut off by Jeff.