A Good Ticket

I took a small step forwards. When the ground didn't appear to be falling under me, I took another step. And another. I slowly inched my way to the door, weary of the music. For some reason, I didn't feel as in control of the situation as I usually do. I didn't feel the experience resting comfortably in the active parts of my brain like the information had taken to doing. My hands wanted to start shaking, and I swear I could hear my heart thudding in my throat. I had no clue what to do. No ideas on how to handle the position I was in.

This was like that time that I had been in the tent with Lord Zalgo. My body was completely like my mind, under the influence of some other force. My limbs felt as if they were made of jello. I wanted to just close my eyes and get the experience over with, but something told me that I didn't want to appear vulnerable to the looming threat. And I also knew that this wasn't Yllek, this was pure survival instinct, the kind that humans had evolved out of.

I felt like another person had taken the real Kelly and had replaced her with this weakling.

I kept my eyes trained on the doors. And just as I reached them, and was reaching out for the door knob. "AH! What!? " I let out a half squeal, half actual scream of terror. The door handle I was about to grab, animated and leaped off of the door. And the knob? It wasn't a door knob at all. It was a black floating creature, shaped like a fancy letter D. It blinked its one large white eye at me, before flying off to the side of the house, I saw it fly up and into a window that seemed to lead to a bedroom. The thing also looked disturbed by my presence, almost like it didn't expect me to reach for the other door handle when one perfectly good door was open. I turned around to watch were I had seen it go, but it had disappeared one hundred percent from sight.

I sighed, then pushed the closed door open. I now had two entrances to the mansion. '(Or exits.)' I thought that I could basically hear myself squeak, even though I hadn't made a sound. I did jump about three feet into the air though. That was Yllek's thought, not mine.

'(YlleK? Whats going on? Why haven't you been here with me? Yllek?)'
I hear a yelp come from somewhere in my brain. Then I hear small mutterings. Something like "that's enough talking". Yllek told me once that she was the one who had given the other voices access to my head, and that when I first killed someone, that she had blocked them off. Something like, for the sake of both of our sanities.
'(Yllek? What happened? Who's that?)'

I didn't walk further. I knew that something was off, well of course something was off, I wasn't an idiot. I reached into my pocket to check my belongings again. I brandished my knife and... A letter, from my pocket. It was folded over and on the back was written

-FRoM TAiLs dOlL
Be careful kellY

It was written in a dark blue ink and the letters looked more typed in than inked.
There was also a sloppily drawn smiley face below the writing, it looked more terrifying up close and but personally I don't believe that I could do any better. I spent all of my time on the things that I was good at, survival and strategic skills. Not art class.

I heard a sliding grinding noise from behind me, what? I turned around quickly, not bothering to listen to caution. A stone box rose out of the ground. It had a single slot just barely big enough to accept a piece of paper. It was about seven feet away from me and the entire thing looked relatively new.
Pretty much like a brand new piece of tech.

I felt reluctant to approach, something so simple just appearing? I quickly looked down at the note. Opening it I read over the contents. Wait what?

Let her in please. She's nice.
Nunc requiem.
-Tails Doll

'(Nunic? What does that mean?)'

The letter was extremely short. There were also lines with instructions on them, telling me how to fold the paper. When I completed it it looked something like a ninja star.

I placed the paper into the slot folded up. I watched as it was accepted and I watched as am orangey glow absorbed the slip. It sparked for a minute before a green light emerged, painting the words
Good into the stone.

Immediately I saw changes around me. Mostly at the mansion, lights flickering on from total darkness, and muffled shouts.

"What's going on?" I wondered aloud.
I heard a loud boom and I looked up briefly to see a bright red firework in the sky. I heard a crunching from dead leaves a few paces away from where I was standing and I looked downwards towards it. Except I found myself facing the wrong direction.

"Well well well. I guess we have another splendid guest with us here!" I turn around and I'm faced with a strange boy. He's wearing a black and green striped shirt that says "I'm an idiot sue my parents."

He grins and stretches his hand out to shake mine. His long sleeve was hiding everything but his fingers so he hurriedly pulled back the fabric

"My name is Undecided M., and you've got yourself a good ticket!" In his extended had was a spike and a chain.

"Nice to meet you kellY, and welcome to your new training group!" His eyes shined crazily and I couldn't help feeling excited. After all, another killer my age? What are the chances of getting some new blood?

But I couldn't help asking.
"What's a good ticket?"

-------------------------------
Chapter end:
By the way. I chose to use Latin in the tails doll letter purely for the fact that most satanic ritual chants are in Latin.
It means something close to "rest my friends".
The boy at the end, is another OC I created. He and several others will be based off of my personality and my friends.

——————Bonus Content———————

Helen Otis, also known as the Bloody Painter, often had troubles fitting in around the mansion. He always felt vaguely outcasted, unappreciated in his artistic pursuits by the other residents. To be completely honest, Helen was briefly considering leaving the mansion, and had mentioned this thought to his hesitant friend Puppeteer. Not long after, a solution to his solitude appeared...

One day, as he was working on the design of another painting in his room, he heard a light knocking on his door.

"..Come in." He muttered, lightly feathering his brush on the canvas and leaving behind crimson red streaks. The master of the house, Slenderman, crouched down and stepped into his room before straightening himself.

"Painter, or should I say Helen? It has been drawn to my attention that you've been feeling rather outcasted here at the mansion. For this, I apologize deeply," the low timber of his voice resonated throughout Bloody Painter's mind, and compelled him to put down his paint brush to face his master.

Slender man continued: "When you came to this mansion, I promised you that you'd never again be lonely. I told you that you would have friends here, and meet others like you, who you'd bond with. Helen, I told you that you would like it here, and I do not intend to break this promise."

From behind his back, Slenderman produced a stack of colorful papers and what appeared to be a thin hardback book. The cover read Origami For Dummies.

"I want you to work with the other residents to help design a new security system for the mansion. We need something new to liven up the place. Something creative."

-Potato Out