Chapter Five: Sister Tales

"Robin?" A strangely familiar accented voice echoed in the halls. It sounded like Robin only female and less exposed to American dialect.

Deciding that the woman that I would soon enough see wasn't dangerous, or at least not seemingly anyways, I tucked the letter opener into the back of my bra and slipped into the hallway.

Jealousy and rage swept over me. I still couldn't see the woman who had just called out into the apartment but I could only imagine why she was here. Why was another woman in his apartment? I knew Robin had siblings but I thought that he would at least tell me if they were stopping by.

Taking a deep breath, I walked out into the long hallway that connected the bedrooms to the rest of the apartment. One that showed the front door.

A woman with fiery red hair stood in the doorway with a gray coat on and a green shirt underneath. She looked up at me and frowned, tilting her head. Her hair fell all to one side, curling and tangling with one another. Her piercing blue eyes reminded me faintly of Robin as well as her smile. The woman was beautiful beyond no end and I found myself becoming more jealous. This woman had almost everything. She was just a bit shorter than me but because she was wearing heels, we both stood at the same height.

"Oh. Well you're not Robin." She laughs, her cheeks blushing. I smile politely as I listened to the way she spoke. "I'm Zelena. Robin's sister." Zelena introduced herself, sticking out one hand. I gently shook it, biting my cheek. "I'm sorry to disturb you but I wanted to stop by before the get-together and say hello."

I frown and tilt my head. "The what?" It was the first time I had spoken to the woman in front of me but I was more shocked about what she said.

Zelena nodded and slowly took her jacket off. "Do you mind? I'm incredibly hot." I shook my head as Zelena peeled her jacket off and handed it to me. My jaw dropped as she fluffed her hair, revealing a very low cut, tight dress. She smiled and ran her hands over her dress. "There we go. Much better."Zelena looked at me and smiled. "I still haven't learned your name." She says apologetically. "Would you remind me please?"

My jaw stayed slack as I watched Robin's sister walk around to the bar. I hadn't mentioned my name or allowed her into the apartment but she didn't care. She just walked around like she owned the world, which she well could be capable of. Robin had informed me that his mother's side of the family was quite successful which I was guessing Zelena belonged to.

"Regina." I say firmly, gaining some self control. But before I could speak any more, Zelena turned around with complete interest.

"Regina? Like, the girlfriend Regina? Oh my!" She had me acting like a speechless fool and I hated it. Zelena was the fool, flaunting around all high and mighty. "Wow Robin has told me so much about you! I'm glad I can finally put a name and a face together. May I just say that you are so much more than just beautiful." Zelena winks and crosses her legs. I was still left standing in the hall, unsure of what to do. "Are you living together?"

The question left me even more shocked than the last few. But I shook out of it and continued to stay put. "Um no I've got-"

Just at that moment, Mary walked in with a doll in one hand and a teddy bear in the other. Zelena's head snapped to my daughter just as Mary did to Zelena.

"It's alright sweetie. This is Robin's sister, Zelena." I assure her, pulling my hair back before offering Mary my hand. She quickly shuffled over to my leg and leaned against me.

Mary was still skiddish in front of other adults. The whole Leo incident still scared her.

"And who is this?" Zelenas warm smile immediately affected Mary. I could almost feel the worry melt off of the small girl. "I like your dolly. She seems to like pink."

My eyes travel down to the Barbie Mary grasped in her right hand. Sure enough, the poor thing was dressed head to toe in pink frills and sparkles.

"Does she have a name?" Zelena pressed, tilting her head to the side just a bit. This woman was good. Not only did she look stunning and have the confidence of a lion, but she was also good with children.

Mary shook her head and looked up at me for approval. I nodded and patted her shoulder. "It's okay baby. Go ahead."

"Her name is Barbie." Mary says softly, walking closer. Zelena pursed her lips and held out her hand.

"Well when I was little they all had different names. Like... Glinda or Aurora." Zelena explains, gently setting Mary down in a chair of her own. "Do you want to try?"

Mary nodded, swinging her legs. "What about... Margaret?" She asks hopefully.

Zelena laughed and nodded. "Margaret is perfect." She agrees, watching me cross the room to the kitchen. I busy myself with washing dishes as Mary goes back to playing with her newly named friend.

"Did you bring any luggage?" I ask over my shoulder, not paying attention to the water and soap.

"Oh no. I've got my things back at the vacation home where our little get together will take place. I have a few things in the car I've rented but I don't need them as of now."

Get together. What get together?

"So where do you live?" I ask politely. "If not around here."

Zelena cleared her throat and frowned, standing up and walking behind me. But I didn't know. "England. Robin left and I stayed." Her cool hands reached down the back of my dress, sending me forwards into the suds in the sink. I gasp and whip around as she pulls out the letter opener from where I had stashed it.

"Oh! Sorry dear, I should have warned you. I just didn't think this was a thing you'd want to have sticking out when Robin got home." I clasp my chest as I breathed heavily, looking at my now soaked body.

"Excuse me." I push past Zelena and quickly make my way to the same guest bedroom, closing the door behind me.

Taking a deep, calming breath I made my way to the bed and started to peel off my dress. I was cold and upset and flabbergasted.

Standing in just my underwear, I lean over and grab the black skinny jeans from the pile and pull them on. Reaching for the shirt, I slipped one foot back into the heels I was wearing before.

My anger slowly faded as I twisted around to shimmy into my outfit. With the shirt over my head, the door clicked open. Heat flooded to my cheeks as my left earring got caught on the shirt.

I swore under my breath and groaned. "Who is it?" I call, knowing the door was wide open.

"Do you need some help, my love?" Robin asked, slowly making his way over to my tangled torso. Warm hands settle on my waist before one leaves to mess with my shirt.

Soon enough, I was untangled and looking at Robin. A smile slowly spread on my lips as I moved closer.

"I'm sorry about Zelena. I honestly didn't know she was coming." Robin whispers, holding me close.

"It's alright." I assure him, listening to the soothing sound of his voice. "She's quite a character." I whisper, cupping his cheeks before giving him a kiss. Robin's arms tighten around me as he smiles. "She mentioned a family get together." I whisper, raising an eyebrow. "And I would have been fine, I don't control everything you do in your life, but you didn't tell me Robin. And that's what threw me off. Of course you don't tell me every single thing but, I would have thought this was something to share."

A/N: hey guys! Do we sense a little jealousy between Regina and Zelena? I hope you're liking this sequel so far. I've got some pretty good plans for the course of this book and i hope you stick around. Please leave your comments and reactions. I love reading them! Thanks so much!