Chapter Fifteen: Hiding Spot

Hey guys please read down below after this chapter! It's very important! Thanks!

So many plans were rushed into our day that I had no time to be aware of my surroundings. People came and went through the house and the only ones who stayed with me all day were the children.

I got up this morning and showered before making breakfast for everyone. Liz and the others started making funeral plans until it was too much to handle. People disappeared for a bit as I cleaned up lunch and laid Roland down for a nap. Mary sat with her coloring book all day until I started dinner. She then entertained Roland as I cooked.

Finally, I looked up and frowned. "Sweetie?" I call to Mary. She looks up happily and nods. "Have you seen Robin?"  I asked.

"No mommy." She replies.

I bite my lip and frown. He hadn't made an appearance almost all day. We were supposed to drive up to the sight of the crash tonight and lay out some flowers. It was Peter's idea and everyone agreed. I was hoping that it wouldn't take long so that the kids wouldn't have to be exposed to that sort of thing for too terribly long. I expected that I was going with them for Robin's sake, which was the reason I was all in black, but I hadn't seen him.

"Will?" I ask, looking over my shoulder to the desk in the corner of the room.

Will looked up and nodded silently, running his hand through his head. "Yes Regina?" His voice was soft and weak.

"I hate to do this but could you possibly watch dinner for a second? I just have to check on something." Robin's brother smiled softly and nodded.

"Of course I will. Thank you for doing all of this." He stood and walked over to where I stood. I rubbed his arm and grinned.

"Don't thank me. I'm here for you all." I whisper before walking down the hall and into the other side of the large lake house.

I turned and walked back towards the bar that was downstairs with the tv room. "Robin?" I call, flipping on a light. As I rounded the corner, I saw robin with his head down. "Baby?"

His head lifted and an empty glass shattered as he turned around. "What?" His voice was sharp and harsh, making me draw back.

"Hey." I started. "I've been looking for you. Dinners almost ready and we are leaving soon. How're you feeling?" My movements were sensors and careful as I moved forwards.

Robin looked down and shook his head. "I can't do this."

A/n: hey guys! Another short chapter... Yay. So I have a few things I want to share with you. So here we go.
1. I am currently reading a book that teaches you how to be a better writer. I'm trying to incorporate some of those lessons into my books so please hang with me...
2. I am thinking about writing an original story after this. If you'd like me to list some prompts that I have in mind please comment below! Also, please leave me some prompts you'd like me to write and tell me if you're even INTERESTED in an original piece!
3. I am going to do another fanfic after this is all finished (don't worry you still have about seven chapters to go) but I need some prompts! So please also comment those as well! I know I've already put this in a chapter but I have pre-written all of these so I just want to make sure I get your responses!
Thanks so much!!