Epilouge

Early in the morning, the bed shifted, pulling me out of my slumber. A gentle kiss was placed on my shoulder, the scruff on Robins jaw tickling my smooth skin. Another kiss on my neck and then one on my own jaw.

The bed kept shifting with more weight as Robin moved closer. He gently turned me over and I hummed, my eyes still closed.

"Good morning my love." Robins voice was low but cheerful, his lips brushing mine. I opened one eye before placing a finger between us.

"You'll wake the whole house." I scold playfully, knowing that Robin was being quiet enough. "What's the occasion of this wonderful awakening?" I ask, lifting my chin as robin dropped himself just a bit more, his face in the crook of my neck.

My fingers tangled in my husbands hair, holding him close to me. "Be home quickly okay?" Robin mumbled, turning on his back. "We should celebrate my love's birthday as soon as possible." Robin whined, making me laugh.

"I know." I whisper, still tired. My legs tangled with his as I rested my head on his chest. His hand rubbed my arms as he kissed my head. "But you have to work too. I'll take the kids in today for a bit and we can all meet for lunch." I mumble.

Robin sighs, holding me close. "You're crazy. Voluntarily working in your birthday." He groans, watching me as I closed my eyes.

"No," I retort. "You're crazy for waking me up so early."

***

"Mommy?" Roland called, his little feet pounding on the hardwood floor. I stood in the bathroom, applying the last touches to my makeup. My blue bread hugged my curves, the black belt hanging from my hips matching the heels I wore. "Mommy!"

I turn around, squatting down in anticipation for the little boy. "I'm in the bathroom sweetie!" I reply, smiling wide as he ran through the door and barreled into my arms. Roland's unruly hair was ruffled from sleep as his little hands gripped a red piece of paper.

"Happy Birfday mommy!" He giggles, the mispronunciation of birthday making my smile even wider. "I made you a card! Wanna see?" I nod and scoop the little boy up in my arms before flicking out the lights and walking towards the kitchen.

Roland smiled and swung his little feet. "May may helped." He said proudly as he handed me the red paper. There was a picture from my wedding glued on the front that was probably provided by Robin. On the inside, Mary had written "happy birthday to the best mom ever" and had let roland sign and draw a picture of... Possibly an apple.

My heart swelled as I kissed Roland's head. "Thank you you so much, bubba." I whisper, placing the card under a magnet on our fridge. Roland beamed up at me as Mary walked into the room. Her old green backpack was slung over one shoulder, her left shoelace untied.

"Happy birthday mommy." She smiles, calmly walking over and hugging my waist.

"Thank you baby girl. I liked your card very much." I whisper, kissing her head.

"Roland helped a lot." Mary replied, taking my hand. "Mommy can we go to work now so we can go to lunch?" She asks. "Papa got you a really cool gift!" She squeals, making me laugh.

"Alright, alright. Let's go."

***

I parked my car outside the office and looked back at my two happy kids. We had swung by and gotten ice cream which made the kids extra happy since we hadn't even had lunch yet. It was my birthday present to them.

"Alright kiddos, let's get going so we can go home." I say before climbing out into the street. Roland and Mary follow me out, holding either of my hands.

"Can I open the door, mommy?" Mary asks, already grabbing my keys from the bag that hung on my shoulders. "Please just this once?"

Letting Mary open the door, I stay behind her as she pushes into the large office. All at once, the lights flick on and people jump out from all around.

"Happy Birthday!"

They call, clapping and waving. Robin's family was there along with most of the small town. The only person who had failed to show up was my husband himself.

A light tap on the shoulder caused me to turn around. There Robin stood with the same sort of bouquet I received on the night of our proposal. I had gotten the same bouquet arrangement for every anniversary, birthday and other holiday. I loved it.

"Happy birthday my love." He whispers, his voice low in his chest. And before I knew it, robin had pulled me into a loving embrace, kissing me over and over again. I laughed happily as I held him close to me, feeling our two children brush against my legs.

I had finally settled down.

A/n: hey guys! So this is the end to this series! I know, so sad! It took me forever to write this bc I didn't want it to end! But no worries! I have two new books that I will up load shortly so please stay alert! I will be sending out messages and updating thigs once I post the first chapters. One of them is an original story of mine and one is yet another fanfic. I hope you liked these two books and I hope to see you all next time!!