Dating?

It probably explains why
I have so much short stories based on Vegas' character.
He is my favourite.

Kinn look around the room. It is filled with people, people who shouldn't be messed with. Well, it is a party of another part of mafia of Thailand, Trynor. Theerapanyakun and Trynor's are handling the majority of the thai mafia. But Theerapanyakun's knows, Trynor's are more dangerous and more cunning.

Kinn as the head, is invited to the welcoming of Trynor's youngest and the second son, Samuel. As their names, they are originated from America, their ancestors settling in Thailand, making them half american, half thai.

As Kinn was invited with his family, he with Porsche, Kim, Tankhun, Arm, Pol, Pete, and some other bodyguards are there. He wanted to invite Vegas, but he already had some plans.

Kinn get's startled as a arm patted his back. He turn around and glare at Sand, his fellow friend.

"What the fuck, Sand. You startled me."

Sand smirks, taking a seat. He greats others with a radiant smile. Kinn rolls his eyes. He knows how he used this smile to fuck whoever he wants. But he stopped that as he got a pretty and short little boyfriend, Ray, who is basically a gold dealers son.

Sand ordered his favourite drink, eyeing the figure standing straight to him. "He is wearing his best huh?"

Kinn look at Sand who motioned him to look ahead. Kinn gets surprised at the figure, Vegas, standing and looking at his phone.

"What is he doing here?"

Kim, the ever so curious one was the first one to ask. Sand look at them in disbelief.

"You don't know?"

Kinn gets confused. "What?"

"Don't tell me you don't know?"

"We don't" Kinn exclaimed annoyed. "Oh god, being his cousin you don't know?"

"For fucks sake Sand, what is it?"

"You don't know Vegas is dating one of the Trynor's?"

"WHAT!?"

Collective what's can be heard which made others look at them. They look embarrassed as they apologized frankly.

"So you are saying he is dating one of the Trynor's son?"

"Yup"

"Who?"

"Samuel, the one who is coming today"

Kinn tilt his head. "But he was in London for past, like 8 years"

Sand roll his eyes. "You can't be that dumb"

Kinn glare at him, his brain reminding him. Vegas was gone to London at the age of 14 by his father, after his mum's death.

"Vegas and Samuel is rumoured to met when they were 16 and 19 respectively. But Vegas was a minor, so they didn't date. As soon as he turned 18 they started dating."

"Why didn't we know that?"

"Exactly why? All the Trynor's knows"

As the cue, The Trynor's enters the room, suffocating them by the intimidate aura of them. They hold a dangerous position in the society making others stay as away as possible.

The head, William Trynor is the man with words. He is scary, intimidating and can kill someone so cleanly that often attracts a devil like Vegas. But he is a complete softie to his wife, who he nearly lost due to the war between Thailand and Italian. He loves all his children and even their partners.