Kan's work

Kinn rubbed his hand frustrated. This is the greatest shit that he have to face of all the things that Kan done. After the war between major and minor, Kan was shot dead by his own son, Vegas. It was very unexpected and shocking. Even after the shit that he had done to Vegas, he is his son afterall.

But look like Vegas had enough that he aimed the gun and shot straight at his head, no emotion on his face. His funeral was done and after a week or so, the dirty things Kan does began to surface.

Kinn sent his most trusted men for this work. They walked through the path Kan worked, finding people and killing if necessary. In that they found many tiny business that Kan owns, some of them so cheap and cruel.

Kinn being the head had to clear majority of them. Vegas was helping them, which is also shocking. Surprisingly after Kan's death, Kinn and Vegas worked pretty much well together.

Now, one of the things that Kan hide and do behind his brother's back is human trafficking.

Kan has a mansion on the outskirts of the city. It is large and luxurious from outside. But inside it is filled with people, of all age. They are caged like animals, given food in two or three days.

Kinn enters the place with Vegas and ofcourse Porsche and Kim by his side. They had the urge to puke seeing their appearance as if they are starved for days. Their cloths are worn out and some of the men doesn't have any upper dress.

It took three hours for them to free them all. They worked in together. Kinn look around the place seeing so many doors is suspicious. They began to open each one of them, something or the other popping out.

In one room it had a bed and a girl tied to it, naked and bruised. It is obvious that the bodyguards which is guiding the mansion had their way with her. In other was some boys, beaten and half dead. In other was dead bodies laying freely without even covering them.

Vegas was the one to open the door to one room in ground floor. He stills, feeling a familiar person on the metallic bed lying on the middle of the room. He slowly walked towards it, pausing, his hands covering his mouth.

He remembers this person. Who he used to love so much and one day gone missing. He couldn't search for him, his Pa already knowing the affair. He warned not to go after him, threatening to kill him. This made Vegas stop and he had hope he is found. He learned from their friends that he is back which made him in ease. But he never saw him after that.

But now that same person is lying on the metallic bed, dead. Vegas slowly touch his hand, flinching when he feels how cold it is. He slowly removes the cloth that covered his lower body, stumbling when he saw the blood cotted on his lower private parts. A clear sign of rape.

Nop who was with him sighs softly. He look around and saw it is designed as a hospital operation theatre room which can also indicate that this is done by a doctor or a nurse.

Vegas sat down on the floor, his heart breaking into pieces. He never what to see his lover, ex lover like this. He takes his hand in his, holding it tightly and pressing it to his forehead. Tears welled up in his eyes that started to fall freely.

Sometimes later, his tears turned to sobs, and crying badly. Nope lower his head, feeling sorry as he left the room.

Kinn and others just came that way. "What happened?" Nop couldn't answer as he took them inside the room.

The scene inside break their heart. Vegas is holding the dead body in his lap. He is sitting on the floor holding the body tightly and crying loudly.

"Tam, wake up please. See I'm here. Baby please. Please ahhh"

He cries louder. Kim signal Kinn. "He maybe is dead for days. We need to take it to hospital." Kinn sighs. He walk towards Vegas, who is still crying while holding the body.

Kinn kneel down, patting his head. "Vegas, we need to take him to hospital"

Vegas shake his head. "No no. He is okay Kinn. He is just sleeping. Just sleeping" Kinn knows Vegas is not going to leave the body. He signal other bodyguards who nodded. He holds Vegas, detaching him from the body. Vegas screams.

"NO NO. KINN DON'T YOU DARE"

Kinn doesn't listen to him, holding him tightly as Vegas screams and cursed to let go. The bodyguard's take the body with them.

"Nooi, noo noo please Kinn. He needs me pleaseee"

Vegas holds Kinn's arms tightly hugging him. Tears welled up in their eyes. Kinn slowly patted his back, Dr. Top giving Vegas a injection to make him sleep.

~

The postpartum was finished. The doctor called Kinn.

"His internal organs were taken forcefully. Neither he was fed or hydrated. He was raped again and again by different people"

Kinn close his eyes, tearing up. He look at his baby cousin sleeping on the bed, restless.

"How can I say this to him?"

And he didn't. Kinn never told him what happened and Vegas never had the energy to ask.

Vegas is always in his room, sitting on the floor. He is lost in thoughts of the good times he spent with his boyfriend, too sorry and guilty to not to see if he was okay. Apart from that, he is angry with his father to snatch the last thing he cherished on his life.

Vegas received a email of the list of people who was behind this work of Kan. His eyes darkens with anger when he saw the people.

For the next week, it was a killing spree. Vegas killed everyone on the list without mercy irrespective of the gender. He killed, tortured them until he is satisfied.

After that, he was blank. The only purpose in his life was to kill them but now he killed them all, he feels so empty.

The last kill made him realised how his entire life is destroyed by a person he called as father. He sat at the spot, dead bodies surrounding him. Blood is everywhere even the place he is sitting.

This is how Arm found him when Vegas was gone for too long. Arm had no other choice but to carry the unconscious Vegas into the car. He dropped him to his room, hoping to leave when he saw Vegas gripping on his arms.

Arm sighs and sat there besides him.

Unexpected pair: VegasArm

~~Another draft