Clumsily yours

Everyone in the industry is hyper aware of how clumsy Tay Tawan is. But being even that clumsy, he is adorned and loved by too many people. Every staff, co workers, his nongs, and each and every fan loves him to death.

That also means he got hit on, a lot, but Tay is obvious. This made New, his partner jealous and often get possessive. Between these two New is the possessive and jealous one, but he knows how not to show it in the public.

Yesterday they had a party at Tay's house, and everyone is dead drunk.

Tay rub his eyes with his fingers, walking half sleepily to his kitchen. And then, his toe hit on the kitchen cabinet. Tay cries out low. "Easy babe, don't hurt yourself like that" Tay was lifted off the floor and placed on the top of the kitchen slab. His eyes is now wide open, looking at New who is kneeled down and examining his legs.

"Does it hurt?" Tay can only nod because he is too surprised. First of all, he, his hin calls him Babe. Second how can he easily pick him up like a baby. Well New is muscular and more like a stone. So it can be easy for him. But the problem is it made his heart flutter.

Off groans and enters the kitchen seeing his two bestfriends in the kitchen. "What happened?"

"Tay hurt himself"

Off grins. "Ah, he is Tay. He is clumsy. Is it hurt?" Even though he likes to tease him but seeing the swollen finger his concern sweeps out.

New gets up, taking the ice pack and pressing on the finger. Tay hissed, grabbing New's shoulder in pain. New blows on the wound. "Watch where you go Tay. Don't hurt yourself like that" Tay giggles as New kisses his nose. "Okay"

Off roll his eyes at the obvious love birds who likes each other but still in friend's label. He took the water bottle and goes to his smaller boyfriend.

After that New helped Tay to his bedroom because he couldn't walk properly. "Hin, this hurts" Tay whins. New chuckles, ruffling his fluffy hair. "Don't worry na. I will take care of you"

Tay smiled. But he panics when New lift him off the bed. He gasps looking at him in awe. "You... You are so strong" New grins. "I'm" He this time kissed his cheeks.

New helped him sit and then give his brush and paste. Both of them brushed while being playful. Tay again got a kiss on his other cheek. He doesn't know why New is so clingy today but he liked the attention and warmth New gives him now.

New again carried him to his bed. Tay sit properly. A knock interrupted them. It was Gawin. "Hi P"

"Hi Nong" Tay waved enthusiastic ly. "I heard you hurt yourself. Is it okay now?"

"No nong, this still hurts" New wanted to scold Tay for showing his puppy eyes to Gawin. And the other had the audacity to smile lovingly at him.

New cleared his throat. "I'm here now nong. I can take care if him" Gawin's smile dropped. Tay lightly hit his thigh. "Don't be rude." He smiled at Gawin. "Sorry na. He doesn't mean that"

Gawin smiled back. "Don't worry P. You take care" Tay nodded and he left. New slip next to him, hugging his waist. Tay sighs. "Hin!"

"No, not now. Don't scold me now Babe"

Tay blinked. "Stop... Stop calling me that" New lift his head up. He grinned cheekily. "What? Babe?"

"HIN"

New giggled. "Then what about darling? Or honey? Or better baby"

Tay hide his face with his palm as he turns red. New laughed out loud. "Stop it Hin"

"What? I wanted to call you with a nickname too" New pouted, kissing the others jaw. Tay took his hands off, staring at New. "You... You kissed me alot today"