Messages

PondPhuwin (fictional)

Phuwin is a serious man. He is really introverted, likes to sit quietly at a corner and observe rather than talking. He is happy if he have a book in his hand and some music to hear.

But his acting partner, Pond is rather his opposite. He is outgoing, likes to make friends with anyone he likes. He is funny and clumsily cute.

Phu often felt that a pain in the ass. Especially when he wanted some alone time. This guy will pop up near him, talking non stop about something and never let him in peace.

Phu can never tells him off. Not when he look at Pond's face, which is practically glowing when he is talking about something he is really excited about. Phu is aware of how beautifully handsome Pond is. He knows how many people have a crush on his partner.

But he is smug that Pond, at the end of the day only comes to him. Phu even though is annoyed with him, he offers a silent comfort to Pond, which that guy needed desperately. Phu knows the tension going on with his family. But Pond like to brush it off and play a smiley, all so happy person just because he doesn't want anyone to know about his pain.

Phu once saw him, shivering and crying on the toilet. Phu rush towards him, concern inched on his face.

"P'Pond, what's wrong?"

Pond neither did look at him nor responded. He gave the phone to Phu who take it and called every god out their to give him strength to not to break the phone.

In the phone, it has a text from his brother, all nasty about his choice of work.

Did you getting fun in fucking with a man Pond? Or is you getting fucked. Shit. If I knew about you I would have set my friends with you.

Phu scroll the messages up to find everything so creepily sexual in the text. It is either his brother humiliating him, insulting him or threatening him about something.

Phu sighs. He look at the man still so much in the effect of the words. Phu pulled him towards his chest. Pond gasped in surprise.

"It's okay Pond, you are going to be okay"

Pond did hear him calling him just his name, not with any P or something respectful. Phu's voice is held with determination that somehow give hope to Pond.

And after that Pond always visits Phu if his brother messaged him. Phu is literally controlling himself to not to lash out because he have a perfect plan in his mind.

Just like that, they are having a fan meet in Thailand itself. People from everywhere is visiting them. The host of the event is asking them questions. Both Phu and Pond is visibly relaxed with the chill host who doesn't make them uncomfortable with creepy questions. And fans are respectful too which made them happy.

The host of the event had made Pond connect his phone the screen for him to search about himself and see his reaction. As he connected he got a text from his brother. Everyone's eyes are in the screen, wide.

Pond literally froze not expecting the message in a time like now. His hands shook at thought of his fans seeing the message. Phu lightly smirks. He put his hand on the other's thigh. Pond breath ly look up, his eyes welled up in tears. Phu takes the hand of his partner and with a single emotionless apology he strode off the stage.

The fans who read the message started to protest telling the management to make his brother arrested for harrassing their favourite artist. It becomes a mess with fans becoming restless and worried about Pond.

Phu make him sit on the couch, hugging the man. Pond is somehow smaller than Phu that time, literally sobbing and hiccuping in his hold. Pond's manager come running to the scene but kept a distance when she saw Phu trying his best to calm him down.

Outside the company had no choice but to file a complaint. The police arrested his brother. But the brother complained and screamed that he didn't put any messages that time. But police checked his phone and saw all the previous messages.

Fans are relieved everything is okay. Some had a doubt of how his brother messaged the same time Pond had connected his phone to the big screen. They found it suspicious, like how can someone be so dumb to expose themselves.

Phuwin can only smirks as his plan is successful than he thought. His plan was to expose the chat to the public and everything else happens with the flow.

Nobody can hurt his boy. Not even his brother. They have to pay a price if they even thought of touching his partner's hair.