Mine 2

Beam was whistling casually in the facility of engineering. No. He is not here to see Forth. Not at all. Just a glimpse, maybe. Beam can't help but be addicted to the smile that Forth have.

He wished to see it again, so here he is. Beam was startled a little when the light goes off all of a sudden. "Doesn't it have a generator or something? Why the fuck am I giving too much of money for. Use it somewhere"

Beam rolled his eyes. He switch on the flashlight of his phone. He started to walk towards the cafeteria when he heard a soft cry from one of the classroom. The sound is oddly familiar.

Beam is curious. He softly goes towards the classroom, opening the door. Hearing that, the cry somewhat becomes louder.

"Shh... Whoever is here. See, it's okay"

He saw a figure sitting on the ground, his hands pressed tightly to his ear. "Shh it's okay. Am Beam. I study here" Beam slowly approaches the figure. He gently touch his shoulder with his one figure. The figure startled and look at him.

With the flashlight in his hand, he can see the face clearly. Beam is shocked. It is Forth, his eyes widen in fear, tears rolled down his cheeks like a river. His lips trembling and his hands shaking.

"Forth?"

"Be..amm"

"Hey"

Beam gently touch his hand. Forth look at him. "Beam?"

"Hm, I'm here sunshine, it's okay"

"Beam"

With that Forth hugged Beam as he cried uncontrollably in his arms. Beam can hear someone or a group of some people calling Forth's name. But he ignored that, hugging Forth tightly, shushing the taller one.

"FORTH"

They opened the door of the classroom with a thud and sighed in relief to see him. Forth flinched and held Beam tightly. Just then the light goes on. Everyone widen their eyes to see Forth curled up like a ball in Beam's lap.

"Forth!" Someone come forward. Beam smiled at him. "It's okay P, he is fine now. He stopped trembling"

That person halt his step. "Oh?"

Forth look up at the new comers. He tugged on Beam's shirt. Beam looked down. "They are P'PETE, P'Kong, P'Wad, my brothers. And Lam, Park, Max and Tul, my friends"

Beam gently smile at them still rocking the man in his lap. "Hi guys! Am Beam. From medical."

They nodded, their eyes on Forth. Forth again tugged Beam's shirt. "Beam, Am sorry"

Beam gently rocked them to and fro. "For what, sunshine?"

"I troubled you a lot today"

"Shh it's okay. It's okay. Everything is okay" Forth nodded, clinging into Beam. Pete comes forward gently. "Hey Forthie, we can go home hmm, let him go"

Forth shook his head. "No, he... He will hurt my Beam" Pete as well as others clearly heard the word my. Beam is surprised as well as happy.

My?

Did he just call me, my Beam?

Oh god

Beam's hug got tighten. "And.. and it's warm and.... Soft" Beam chuckles softly. "It's okay P, I can stay like this for sometimes" Forth nodded at Pete with his sad eyes. Pete sighs.

Phana with Kit comes into the room loudly. "WTH BEAM! Where were yo...u?"

He stopped when all the engeneering wolfs glared at him. Phana chuckles nervously as his eyes stared at the figure sitting down. Beam is glaring at him too as Forth is tightly clinging into Beam's shirt.