The merman 1

Vegas and Pete (Fictional)

The man who loved a merman.

Kinn stared at the pages infront of him and read. He read it carefully not to make any mistakes. Opposite to him sat a man of somewhat his age who stares at him, words lying on the tip of his tongue. Kinn nodded, closing the file.

"This looks good. I have to discuss it with Porsche and let you know"

The man, Boom nodded. "You know about the legendary story of a man who loved a merman." Kinn sighs rolling his eyes. "What does that matter now?"

"You see, a man who was a prince in early Thailand fell in love with a merman knowing that they shouldn't. People says that they died on the same day in an unfortunate event."

Kinn is getting irritated. "Why the fuck are you saying this to me?" Boom chuckles. "I happens to see the photo of the merman that the ancient people draw and he looks vaguely familiar"

"With who?" Kinn raise his eyebrows. Boom titl his head. "Cousin. Your eldest cousin" Kinn chuckles in disbelief. "Vegas?"

"Hm" Boom nodded. "I find that strange. He have a very similar resemblance and it's weird." Boom took out his phone and sent a photo to Kinn. "See the photo and see it yourself" Kinn took out his phone and saw the photo Boom sent.

And as he said, he is very similar to the merman. It's weird.

The next day, Kinn went to the library and search for the ancient book. Once he find it, he sat on a desk and started to read it.

The soon to be King Phongsakorn Saengtham fell in love with a merman. The merman is said to bring bad luck. The King falling in love made the people anxious. They thought disasters may happen and their King will get sick if the merman follows the King. As a result, the ministry decided that it is for the best if the merman is killed.

But on the day they decided to kill him, the soon to be King comes to know and protected the merman, dying in the result. This however made the merman sad who died with the same arrow the King was killed.

This soon becomes a legendary story of two men who were not supposed to be in love, but did and died, creating a unique love story of their own.

Kinn chuckles. Phongsakorn Saengtham is very familiar name. Pete? Isn't it Pete's name?

Kinn told Big to bring Pete to him. Pete enters the room and bowed. "You called Khun Kinn?" Kinn nodded, sipping his wine. "Sit down" Pete sat down. Kinn never told him to sit. This must be important. Like really important.

He did it when he told him to spy on Vegas. Is it about him again? Can he really meet him again? Kinn clears his throat. "This is really silly Pete, but, I'm curious about the legendary couple of your ancestor"

Pete blinked, not expecting it. Pete chuckles. "Ah, the man who loved the merman?" Kinn nodded eagerly. "I didn't know much, only their story of how they were not supposed to be in love but did and died together"

Kinn nodded. He take a look at Pete. "Is that how you are named?"

"Hm?" He tilt his head not understanding. "Your name and his name are same" Kinn moved the book of the legendary couple towards Pete who took it. He is surprised to find out that his name is same as that of the King.