Test

(A/N: *WARNING*: this chapter contains smut, and also very very minimal consent. It could classify as rape technically since she refuses multiple times)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"D-did I do something?" Jordan asked, fear taking hold of her body.

On their walk across the castle, she's been stressing the entire time. The last time she was at Lady Dimitrescu's private chambers, she didn't even remember what had happened. Apparently she had been drained of a lot of blood and basically became drunk. She didn't recall anything else that happened before waking up, so that meant she still didn't know what interacting with this woman face-to-face was like. Her wings were folded against her back. She was able to move her injured one enough to at least fold it, but anything else caused pain.

"I don't know, dear. I was just asked to fetch you suddenly. She spoke to me quite seriously so I fear that this might not be a very good topic. I'm sorry. I don't want to sugarcoat it for you and give you false hope." The head maid said. "Just be mindful of your actions, and very careful about what you say."

Jordan nodded anxiously. She didn't know what to expect. She can't recall if she had messed up badly enough to warrant this, or even messed up enough to get noticed by the head of the house. They continued forward until they finally reached the door to the room. She flinched when Alina knocked on the door, and they entered inside.

The Lady was sitting on the side of her bed, staring at the crackling fire. Once she noticed them enter, she immediately locked her gaze on Jordan. The angel hid behind Alina, although she couldn't do so for long as the tall woman wordlessly dismissed the head maid. Alina gave a finally bow before leaving them in there alone. Jordan hugged her arms to her side, refusing to look up at the woman who had yet to leave the side of the bed. She could feel the vampires gaze on her, observing her and picking her apart.

"Jordan. Come here. Sit with me." Lady Dimitrescu said, gesturing to the spot next to her.

Jordan was...confused. Why was she being allowed to sit next to this woman? She didn't know where this sudden friendliness was coming from, but she certainly didn't trust it. However, she had a feeling that she didn't have a choice in the matter. This woman was much more powerful than her, and she preferred the illusion of choice over being forcibly sat down next to her. So the angel slowly made her way over, keeping a close eye on the countess before carefully sitting down in the edge of the bed. She shifted her wings as much as she could to get them in a comfortable position.

The silence stretched out between them and Jordan became more and more uncomfortable.

"I can hear your heart pounding from here, dear. I understand that I'm intimidating to some, but I mean you no harm. I'm just a bit curious about something that my daughter told me earlier." The Lady said, turning towards Jordan.

Jordan completely stiffened when she heard that. She was screwed. She couldn't exactly pinpoint what she did with one of her daughters that could've warranted this meeting, but she could make a few off the top of her head. She kept her eyes trained on the ground, refusing to look up at the woman. But the last thing she expected was to suddenly be lifted off the bed by two strong arms. She panicked for a second before she was set back down, and she saw realized she had been placed on the tall woman's lap.

Now facing her, she looked up and was frozen in place by the sight of those golden irises boring into her. She couldn't move.

"I was told....that you decided to get rather friendly with my daughter. My daughters are the most important parts of my life, and I cherish them dearly. I won't just let anyone indulge in them like such." The Lady said, placing a gloved hand against Jordan's face.