23 - Once Was Lost

(A/N: warning for smut this chapter and descriptions of past rape)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

The hood of a tractor definitely wasn't the most comfortable place to be doing something like this, but Jordan didn't care. Cassandra needed this, and maybe she herself did as well. She was currently being pinned down with the brunette vampire on top of her with fangs still piercing her neck. Hands greedily roamed over her body, under her shirt and fiddling with the edge of her bra. She did her best to push away those memories of the men who hurt her, and she only wished that she could see Cassandra's face so that she could remind herself about this.

An airy groan left her mouth and when it did, she felt Cassandra's nails dig into her skin and a deep rumble came from her throat. Jordan couldn't grab onto anything beneath her in order to steady herself so she settled on clutching Cassandra's dress. To her surprise, the area she grabbed seem to harden slightly and gave her more grip. She knew most of the girls outfits were technically a part of their bodies but it always surprised her how much they could manipulate them. She gasped as the fangs were pulled out of her throat, and she felt a tongue drag across the wound a few times.

When Cassandra pulled back, her eyes were glowing a dangerous red color. Her pupils were blown wide and her fangs were still fully extended as blood dripped down her chin. The way she stared at her made Jordan shiver. This was incredibly dangerous. The brunette wasn't saying anything. She was just staring down at her with such an incredible intensity that it made her wings twitch. She shakily reached up and placed a hand against Cassandra's face, making the vampire widen her eyes slightly.

"I-I...trust you....Cassandra....you can do it." Jordan said, giving the girl a small smile. "Do what you want to me."

Cassandra blinked down at her a few times, as if trying to process what she said. Then a very surprising look of hesitation and slight fear appeared on her bloody face. She seemed to be searching Jordan's face for any sign that she wanted to stop or she was joking. But Jordan held a firm look of determination on her face.

"I...a-anything?" Cassandra asked, her voice oddly meek.

Jordan nodded and used her thumb to wipe some is the blood from the corner of the vampires mouth. She shifted her wings slightly so that they were fully splayed out to her sides. The angle that she was laying at was starting to hurt her back, but she truly didn't care in that moment. She wanted to put her trust in Cassandra, but she knew she could make it through this without hurting her. The hunger and desire burning behind the other's gaze was captivating.

"I'll....stay in control. I will. But....I won't hold back." The vampire said, licking her fangs as saliva dripped from her mouth.

All the sudden, Cassandra shoved Jordan's shirt and bra all the way up her body until she effectively had both her arms and her wings trapped by the garments above her head. With her bare chest exposed to the other, she shivered. It was times like these that she was glad temperature didn't have any effect on her. But she still felt the slight breeze against her bare skin, and it made her shiver. The last time she did this with Cassandra, she had been in a hypnotic and desperate state, and she hardly remembered the details. But now, she was fully cognizant, and she did ask for this.

"Make noise for me, darling. I need you to make noise. It will keep me from losing it completely." Cassandra said, her voice deep and sultry.

Jordan was unprepared for Cassandra to suddenly start fondling her chest. She wasn't the most gifted in that area, mostly because she died at age 18. She didn't get to finish fully developing. But her self-conscious thoughts came to a halt when she felt the other woman bit down on one of her mounds. Hard. She nearly screamed from the feeling, and the teeth pulled back and began to lick the wounds they made. Cassandra's hands continued to play with her chest, and she kept biting down on any available patch of skin that didn't already have a mark.